Chapter 17

We soon arrived at the big house. It seemed familiar, but I couldn't completely remember it. Josh and Vik was already here. We walked inside and it hit me. I knew my way around the house automatically. I don't know how, but I did. "Want me to show you to your room?" Simon asked, bringing me out of my thoughts. "No. Let me try." I said with a big smile, knowing I would find it. "Okay, I'm following you though." He said. "Okay." I said as I started up the stairs. "That's Vik's room. There's Josh's. That's a bathroom. This is your room, and here is mine. Right next to yours." I said as I pointed out different doors. I opened the door I was standing at. I was right. It wasn't any if the guys' rooms, so I assumed it was mine. "Am I right?" I asked as I turned around to Simon. "How did you remember?" He asked, looking at me with a big smile. "I have no idea." I admitted with a shrug. "Let me show you something." He said as he walked past me. He sat down at my desk chair and turned on the monitor. The YouTube home screen came up. It was logged in on a channel called 'KenzieRenae'. The channel had over one million subscribers. "Is that mine?" I asked from behind Simon. He nodded, not taking his eyes off of the screen. "Want to watch a few videos?" He asked. Looking up at me. I nodded. He patted his knee. "Sit." He said as he looked back at the screen. I hesitantly walked over and sat on his leg. "You don't have to be nervous around me." He said quietly. "How did-" I started. I was cut off by Simon. "You bite your lip when you're nervous." He said, pointing at my lip that I was chewing on. I stopped and blushed a little. I relaxed a little, but not much. We began watching real life videos with me and the Sidemen in them. I was laughing really hard by the time we got done with the first video. "I'm fucking hilarious." I said as I gasped for air. "You sure are." Simon said and chuckled a bit. We continued watching videos for the rest of the night. It was nice. As I watched the videos, I could remember little bits about that day. I feel like I've actually remembered quite a bit. I was going to invite Karmyn over, but she texted me and told me that she was sorry and that she couldn't make it. I didn't question it. I did want to hang out with her, but I understand if she can't make it. I ended up falling asleep on Simon. That's all I remember of last night.

When I woke up, I was in my bed. I tried to sit up and winced at the pain. I was so sore all over. My everything hurt so bad. I reached over and grabbed my phone off of the charger by the wall. I was scrolling through it when there was a knock at my door. "Come in." I said, loud enough so that they could hear. The door opened and Simon walked in. "Hey." I said. He looked at me and smiled and sat down on my bed beside me. "How are you feeling today?" He asked as he looked deep into my eyes. "I'm sore. But I'll live." I said as I locked my phone and sighed. "Me too." He said as he laid his head on my legs. I giggled. "What are you doing?" I asked as I played with his hair a little. "Oh shit. Sorry. I forgot." He said, but he didn't get up. "What's for breakfast?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his hair. "Nandos?" He asked me. "Wow. Okay. I though you guys only liked Nandos in videos." I said with a little laugh. "What? Nandos is the answer to anything." He said. "How about I make some pancakes? I don't really feel like going out." I said as I sat up some more. "Only if you want to." He said with a small shrug. "I want to." I said. He got off of me and I got out of bed. Standing up was a bit of a chore, not going to lie. I tried not to make faces at the pain. We walked down the stairs, slowly but surely. He sat at the island whilst I began to cook. "Every time it come over here, you're cooking." I heard someone say from the doorway. I turned to see JJ. "Hey Jide." I said with a smile. "Since when did you call me that?" He said as he walked closer to me. "Since I wanted to." I said as I smiled as he hugged me. He sat down next to Simon as I flipped the last pancake. "It's ready." I said as I turned the heat off. I got the pan off of the stove and put the pancake on the stack of the other pancakes. I began washing the pan as Vik and Josh walked in. "You cooked?" Josh asked with an eyebrow raised. I nodded and made myself a plate. I sat down at the island while JJ and Simon stood up to make their plates. "What do you want to do today?" Vik asked as he sat down beside me. I shrugged. "I don't know." I said as I continued to eat. "We were thinking about maybe recording something that you could upload to your channel. Nobody has to know about your amnesia." Simon said. "That would be okay I guess." I said. "Do I have school tomorrow?" I added. "Oh shit. How's that going to work? You can't remember anything you've been taught. It will be like your first day over again." Josh said. They started laughing. "I don't think she needs another first day!" Simon said in between laughs. "What happened on my first day?" I asked, intrigued. "You beat the shit out of a girl named Lucille for bullying you and Karmyn." Vik finally said after he quit laughing. "For real?" I asked with a small smile. They nodded. "Whenever you left the orphanage, you broke Kaleigh's nose." JJ said as he took a big bite of his pancake. "I remember that kind of." I said. "How? No ones even told you about it or showed you." Simon said. I shrugged. "Maybe your amnesia really is just temporary." Vik said with a shrug. Maybe I'll remember everything sooner than everyone thought. I really want to. I didn't want to miss a second with these guys.