Chapter 27

*Mackenzie's POV*

The date with Simon was amazing. We kissed again, it was just so....ahh. I can't even explain how much I love him. I also met some fans for the first time, which was pretty cool. Now, Simon and I were sitting in the living room, we just got back home. I heard footsteps rush down the stairs and into the living room. I looked up from my phone and saw Vik. "Guess what I just booked for the Sidemen tomorrow!" He said excitedly and jumped onto the couch beside me. "What?" I asked, putting my phone down beside me. "We get to go talk at your school tomorrow. Give like a whole motivational speech and shit." He said looking in between Simon and I. "No way! That's awesome! How did you manage that?" I said with a big smile. I looked at Simon, he was smiling too. "Well, I talked to your principal and she said that it would be a great opportunity for the students to get motivated by someone local who is very successful." He said quickly. "Did you talk to the other guys about it?" Simon asked him. "Yep. Everyone's good for it." He said with a nod. I was still smiling real big. I picked up my phone and called Karmyn. "Hello?" She said as she answered. "Guess what!" I said loudly, almost cutting her off. "The Sidemen are coming to our school tomorrow to talk?" She asked me. "Wait, how'd you know?" I asked, slightly disappointed that I isn't get to deliver the news. "Josh texted me and told me." She said sheepishly. "Awwww! You guys are the cutest!" I said loudly. "Shut up! I got to go. I will talk to you tomorrow." She said. "Alright. Bye." I said as I hung up. "She already knew." I said as I stop up. I guess they knew who I was talking about, because they didn't ask. "Where are you going?" Simon asked as I walked towards the stairs. "Talk to Josh." I said simply and exited the room. I went immediately to Josh's room. I knocked softly on the door. "Yeah?" He said from the other side. I opened the door, he was editing a video. At closer inspection, I noticed it was a GTA video we had recorded the other day. "So, you and Karmyn texting each other now?" I asked as I sat on his bed. "Maybe." He said with a shrug. I sighed. "You guys just need to go out already." I said as I looked at the back of his head. "So do you and Simon." He said as he turned around in his chair. "That's not what we're talking about." I said as I crossed my arms. "Yeah, but we can." He said cockily. "You are a very complicated man, Joshua." I said as I stood up. "I know, Mackenzie." He said as he looked up at me. "Just think about it. Okay?" I said as I walked towards the door. "Okay." He said quietly as I left his room. I walked back downstairs and into the living room. "Vik! That's not even the right goal!" I heard Simon yell, they must be playing FIFA. I sat down on the couch and Vik and Simon looked at me. "Help me." Vik said as he started fake crying. I sighed and grabbed his controller and began playing.

4-5 was the final score. I won. "Ha! You just got beat by a girl Simon." Vik said from the other couch. "Vik, shut up. A fucking doorknob could beat you." Simon said, obviously butthurt that he lost to me. "Shut up Simon. You're just a sore loser." I said as I playfully punched his shoulder. He glared at me. "Chill the fuck out dude." I said as I began to stand up. He barged past me and into the kitchen. I shrugged and walked slowly behind him to get something to drink. As soon as I walked through the doorway, I felt a pain on the top of my head followed by a liquid running down and onto my face. It was an egg. I looked around the kitchen to find Simon laughing his ass off beside me. "If you want to play that game, we can." I said under my breath as I walked towards the open carton of eggs on the counter. He was still laughing. I grabbed the carton in one hand and an egg in the other. I threw it at him, it hit him right on the arm. "Ow! What the fuck?!" He yelled as he grabbed his arm. "You started it!" I yelled as I ran out if the kitchen. I heard him following me so I dropped the eggs. He didn't stop though, he kept running after me. "Gotcha!" He yelled as I felt his arms wrap around my waist. He lifted me up and over his shoulder. "You are really light." He said as he carried me somewhere. "Let me go!" I yelled as I hit his back softly. "Nope. You threw an egg at me." He said as he walked up the stairs. "You started it!" I said as I gave up the struggling and let him carry me. He walked into the bathroom. He sat me down and looked at me. "You have something in your hair." Me said whilst pointing toward my head. I gave him an unimpressed look. He chuckled. "Shower." He said and pointed at me. He walked out of the bathroom and shut the door behind him. I locked the door and began showering.

I got out of the shower and dried off, only to realize I didn't have any clothes in here. I wrapped up in a towel and walked to my room. As I walked in front of Simon's a open door, I heard a whistle. I didn't look, I just flipped off whoever it was, most likely Simon. I got dressed into pajamas and jumped into bed. I eventually fell asleep thinking about tomorrow. I'm actually really excited that the boys get to go to my school. Hopefully all goes well.