Chapter 38

I am officially verified on twitter! That what's happened while I was at school. I saw tons of congratulating tweets and posts and it honestly made me incredibly happy. Levi and I were now sitting in the kitchen, discussing anything but what we were supposed to be working on. Simon walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle and sat down beside me. "Hey you guys." He said in a girly voice. "You're gay." I said as I pushed him slightly. "Am not!" He said as he put his hand over his chest. "Where's Ethan?" Levi said. It made me laugh way harder than it should've. "You guys are bullies." Simon said and pretended to cry. "Are not." I said and copied Simon's action. "I've got a question." Levi said, eyeing us both. "And that is.." I said, waving my hand for him to continue. "Is Kimon real?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. My heart sank a little and I felt like punching him in the face. Simon and I never told the fans about us, so we don't have to tell them that we broke up. Simon and I exchanged a quick glance and he looked done at the floor. "Nope." I said simply, looking back at Levi. "Will it ever be?" He asked. I sighed a little and looked at Simon again. He was still looking at the ground. "Probably not." I said and looked back at Levi again. He just nodded and didn't ask for details, thank goodness. "Are you going to Insomnia?" I asked, changing the subject quickly. "I don't know. I'll have to miss school and my parents probably won't let me." He said. "You wouldn't have to miss school. You could just go Saturday or Sunday." I said. He nodded. The only reason we're going all week is to kind of get away from London for a while. "I've got to stack up so many videos. I don't wanna." I said as I put my chin in my hands. "Oh yeah, I finished editing that GTA video for you." Simon said. "Thanks. I'm going to go upload it. Wanna come?" I asked Levi. He nodded quickly before standing up. As we were walking up the stairs, Josh can out if his room. "Oh, hey Mackenzie and....you." He said questioningly. "Josh, this is Levi. He moved into Karmyn's house and is now going to my school, we are partnered up for a science project." I said. Josh nodded, looking Levi up and down. "So you're a fan?" He asked, pointing to his Sidemen hoodie in his hands. "Yeah." Levi said shyly. "He's not much if a talker. I've got to go upload that GTA video." I said as I continue walking to my bedroom. I left the door open and Levi followed me. He looked around the room with his eyes wide. "I've always seen this room in videos, it's awesome to actually be in it." He said a he took a few steps toward me at the desk. "I know right. Best room in the house." I said jokingly. He chuckled and looked at the screen. I uploaded the video and began editing another one.  Time to grind. "Behind the scenes." I said with a smirk. Levi smiled and looked at everything on my desk. He picked up my vlogging camera and smirked. "I would love to be in a vlog sometime. Hint. Hint." He said, looking down at me. "Why?" I asked as I continued to edit slowly. "To rub it in my friend's faces at my old school." He said. I nodded and grabbed my phone. I checked my makeup and hair on my phone and grabbed the camera from him. "Hey guys. It's currently Monday. Gross, right? Anyways in one week exactly, we are going to Coventry for Insomnia. We are staying that entire week and weekend for the actual event. It's going to be kind of a mini holiday thing. So, I'm currently editing and stacking videos and I have a friend I want to introduce you guys to. Meet Levi!" I said as I pointed the camera to him. He did a retarded pose and waved. I giggle and pointed the camera back at me. "You may or may not be seeing more of him because he just moved to my school and we got partnered up for this project thing. And plus he's a fan, which automatically makes him cool. And, I'm officially a person. I got verified on twitter earlier today which is incredible. Thank you guys so much for that. I've got to get back editing, I will vlog a lot in the next two weeks and probably roll it into one long video. Anyways, bye for now!" I said as I turned off the camera. "There you go." I said and sat back up in my chair and resumed editing. "My friends are going to be so jealous." He said as he pulled out his phone. "Well that vlog won't be up for a while." I said. "Yeah, but I just took a picture of you and sent it in our group chat and they are freaking out." He said. "Do I look good in it?" I said as I stood up and grabbed his phone. "You look fine." He said with a sigh and took his phone back. "Hey, don't get an attitude." I said and playfully punched his arm. I sat back down and got back to work. "Are we going to actually do our science project?" He asked as he sat done on the bed. "Probably last minute. That's how I do all of my projects and I'm the best student." I said. "GUYS! FOOD!" I heard JJ yell from downstairs. "PIZZA!" Someone else yelled. "Hungry?" I asked as I stood up. "Was that JJ?" Levi asked, ignoring my question. "I guess you'll have to find out." I said. When I walked out of my room, Vik walked out of his. "Hey." He said and yawned. "Were you asleep?" I asked as I watched him run his eyes. "Maybe." He said with a grin. "Wow Vik." I said and followed him down the stairs. Levi was fangirling so hard. When we got to the kitchen doorway I stopped and turned to Levi. "Keep it together." I said. He grinned and nodded. I continued walking into the kitchen. "JIDE!" I yelled. JJ turned around and smiled. "Hey!" He said as he hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry about Simon." He whispered in my ear. So I guess they told the guys. "He's got more to worry about than me. He's gonna have a fucking kid." I whispered back. He chuckled and pulled away. "Replaced already?" He asked as he saw Levi behind me. I hit JJ's arm and protested. "No! This is Levi. He just moved into Karmyn's house and we got paired to do a science project that we have done absolutely none of all day." I said with a small grin. JJ just laughed. "Alright then. Aren't you going to introduce me?" JJ asked. "Nah. He's a fan. He fainted when he sat next to me at school." I said and turned towards Levi. His face went red. "I did not!" He said, running his fingers through his brown quiff. Maybe Levi and I could be good friends. I hope so. "Whatever." I said and walked towards the many boxes of pizza on the counter. "Don't be shy." I said to Levi. He walked awkwardly to my side and I handed him a paper plate. He got two pieces of pizza. All the seats were taken, so I stood up and leaned against the fridge. Levi was to my left, silently eating his food. "Guys! I have an announcement." Josh said as he stood in his chair. "I really hope you fall." JJ said, reading my mind. I smiled. "Fuck you. Anyways, my date went fantastic." He said while bowing like he just finished a performance. I clapped and cheered. Levi leaned to me. "Date?" He asked, confused. Before I could answer, Josh spoke out again. "Freya and I are back together!" He yelled, with a big smile. Everyone cheered then. I looked over to Levi. "Never mind." He said with a nod. I smiled. Well, at least Josh is happy.