Chapter 35

It's finally Saturday! I love the weekend for many reasons that don't need to be said because I'm sure they're the exact same ones that you have. Anyways, I was now in the living room with Vik and Josh. Simon was somewhere speaking to his brother on the phone. "What are we going to do today?" Vik asked. I shrugged when he looked at me, so he looked at Josh. "It's already three, let's just chill." He said. "I'm very okay with that." I said. "Me too." Vik said and grabbed the remote and changed the channel. "We can't." Simon said from the doorway. We all turned towards him and he sat down beside me on the couch. "My brother and his wife are going to come around with his kids." He said. (I'm pretty sure that his brothers don't have any kids, but just go with it.) "Kids?" I asked excitedly. "Yes. The oldest is four and the youngest is two." He said with a sigh. "I love kids. The little ones at the orphanage used to love me. The only people there that liked me." I said with a smile. "I don't like children." Vik said with a sigh. "Unless they're twelve." I said with a smirk. "Oh fuck off!" He yelled as Simon and Josh began laughing. "You're funny." Josh said as he threw a pillow at me. "I thought you guys knew this already." I said jokingly. "What time are they going to come round?" I asked Simon after they stopped laughing. "Ummm....about an hour." He said as he looked at the clock on the wall. I stood up and stretched. "I guess I should get out of my pajamas then." I said as I began walking towards the door. I felt a pillow hit my back, but I didn't turn around. I just flipped off whoever it was and kept walking.

*Simon's POV*

After Mackenzie left, the boys looked at me with grins. "What?" I asked after a while. "She likes kids." Josh said. I nodded slowly, not seeing where this was going. "Your kids." Vik said kind of creepily. "Oh hell no!" I said as I shook my head quickly. "Not yet at least." I added. "Then when?" Josh asked. "Guys, we've been dating for almost one week." I said. "Speaking of dating, I've got to go get ready for my date with Freya." Josh said as he stood up quickly. "Wait! You're leaving us here alone with kids?" I asked. "Your brother and wife are going to be here, and Vik, and Mackenzie. You'll be fine." He said as he left. "Count me out." Vik said as he stood up. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Don't know yet, but I'll figure it out." He said as he walked out. I heard the front door open and close again. I guess it's just me and Mackenzie until they get here. After a while of me just sitting alone and being on my phone, I heard Josh leave for his date. I honestly hope that him and Freya get back together because I quite like her, as a person. "Where'd everyone go?" Mackenzie asked, bringing me out of my thoughts and my eyes off of my phone. "Josh went on a date with Freya and Vik just bailed." I said. She nodded and sat down. "They should be here any minute." I said. She nodded and then looked out at the garden through the glass sliding door. I watched her. She was fidgeting with her hands and biting her lip. "They'll like you." I said. "Seriously, how do you know what I'm always thinking about?" She asked with a smile. "Because I'm just that good." I said. "Do you really think they'll like me?" She asked as she looked back at the floor. "Of course. Why wouldn't they?" I asked, as if that was a stupid question. She shrugged and pulled her phone out of her pocket. "You look good in our merch." I said with a grin. She looked up and smiled. "Well good because that is almost my entire wardrobe." She said as she giggled. There was a loud knock at the front door and we looked at each other. "Go get it!" She said after a few seconds. I nodded and got up no jogged slowly to the door and hesitated opening it. When I did, I was immediately in a hug. It was my older brother, Nick, and his wife, Sarah, of course. After he let go of me, I punched his arm playfully. "Uncle Simon!" I heard my nephew say. He was four and the most adorable child ever, well him and Abigail tie. "Hey Austin." I said as I bent down and picked him up. They love me like their best friend, probably because I spoil then when they come over. I heard a giggle and looked down. Abigail was looking up at me and smiling bright. I picked her up in my other arm and carried them towards the living room. When I walked in, Mackenzie put her phone down and looked at me. I set the kids down and they immediately went to the glass door. "Nick, Sarah this so my girlfriend Mackenzie. It's also Cal's sister and Josh's daughter." I said while scratching the back of my neck nervously. "W-wait, Cal has a sister, Josh has a daughter, and you have a girlfriend?!" Nick said like he was surprised Mackenzie stood up and walked towards us. She was taller than Nick by about an inch and much taller than Sarah. "Wow, okay. It's mice to meet you." Nick said as he stool his hand out for her to shake it. She awkwardly shook it and shook Sarah's the exact same way. "Not much of a people person?" Sarah asked. Mackenzie shook her head and smiled nervously and looked at the floor. "Perfect for Simon!" Nick yelled. I had always been a shy child and teen. "Oi shut up." I said. "You're almost a tall as Uncle Simon." I heard from behind us. Mackenzie giggled and kneeled down to his height. "Better?" She said in a sweet voice. Austin nodded and grabbed her hand, leading her to the door. "I guess we're going outside." She said as she opened the door for them and followed them outside. "Don't worry, she likes kids, she'll have them entertained for hours." I said as I walked towards the door. It was quite sunny outside. I sat in one of the chairs on the grass. Nick and Sarah joined me. We watched as Mackenzie played tag and other games with the kids. The kids looked so happy. They would get a football and kick it around or throw it at each other. I'm surprised the kids began liking her so quickly, usually they were a little shy, but not much. "You like her a lot, don't you?" Nick asked me, bringing me out of my thoughts. I just nodded and continued watching then play. I really do like her. I love her. I love her so god damn much.