Chapter 34

"Ethan! You speng boy! Why you do these things?!" I yelled as Ethan took me out for the fourth time in GTA. I was so far last. "Fuck you!" Ethan yelled as he hit me once more. "I cba anymore." I said as I just kept on driving. It was me, Ethan, Simon, Josh, Vik, and Tobi in the call. "Oi! Tobi get your ass back here!" Ethan yelled as Tobi overtook him. Ethan left me alone and went after Tobi. "Yes! Thank you Tobi!" I said as Josh, who was sweating it, lapped me. "Get lapped bitch!" He yelled as he drove ahead of me. "See what you did Zinglebog! You little shit." I said as I attempted to take out Josh. It just ended in me failing horribly. "I wish JJ was here." I said as I respawned. "Why?" Vik asked as he lapped me too. "So I wouldn't be this far fucking last!" I yelled as Simon, who was in third, took me out. "Simon! I thought we were good man!" I yelled as I got pissed. I went silent as the guys were making jokes. Josh was in first, Vik in second, Simon in third, and Ethan and Tobi taking turns in fourth and fifth. Then there was me, I was definitely not finishing this race. "DNF timer!" Simon yelled as he crossed the finish line. "Simon!" I yelled in frustration. "She talks!" Tobi yelled as he finished. Ethan finished shorty after. Then they all were just joking about how and I was at the game. "Piss off guys!" I said as the timer counted down to 0. We recorded for another half an hour and then I turned my computer off. It has been an eventful day. "Mackenzie...." Simon said as he opened my door. He jumped on my bed as Zeus chased after him. "Ow!" He yelled as Zeus playfully bit his nose. I giggled. "You just can't get enough of me can you?" I said, turning my chair around to face him. "Nope." He said as he sat up and fought off Zeus. I smiled at the sight. "Do you want to go to Nandos or something?" He added. "It's a school night." I whined as I checked the time. It was already 11. "So....just go on a date with me." He said. I looked down at the floor and back up at home. "Why not?" I said as I stood up. He smiled as he walked out of my room, me trailing behind him. "We're going out!" He yelled at the bottom of the stairs. Josh's bedroom door opened and he leaned over the banister and looked down at us. "You do know that you have school tomorrow, right?" He said. I nodded. He shook his he's and chuckled. "Okay. Be safe. Use protection." He said with a smirk. "No promises!" I yelled as I ducked out the door way. "Why would you say that?" Simon asked, jogging to catch up to me. "Because I'm a very funny person." I said as I climbed in the car. He climbed in after me and we were off. We ended up going to the park. "We could've just walked." I said as I got out of the car. "I know, but we might go some place else." He said with a shrug and walked towards me. The park was empty. It was peaceful when it's empty. It had fairy lights strung between trees and on benches. It was so pretty. As we walked through the park in silence, I felt his hand slightly rub against mine and I got nervous. I think I get way too nervous way too easily. "Are you alright?" He asked. I stopped walking and turned towards him. "Can you read my mind?" I asked, putting my hand on my hip. He chuckled. "You were biting your lip, you do that when you're thinking or feel uncomfortable." He said as his cheeks turned slightly red. "Stalker." I said with a small smile. "Seriously, what's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing." I said with a shrug. "Then what were you thinking about?" He asked as he continued walking. I walked beside him, debating whether or not to tell him that I was thinking about him. "About being nervous." I said quietly, hoping he wouldn't question it more. "What is there to be nervous about?" He asked in a soft voice. I sighed and spotted a bench to my right. I took a seat and he followed. "You." I said shyly and avoided his gaze. "I make you nervous? Why?" He asked as he put a hand on my knee. Dammit boy, stop touching me. "I don't know." I said with a shrug. "Yes you do." He said, trying to force it out of me. "No I don't." I said. That was the truth, I don't know why he made me so nervous. "I guess it's just like having a crush that you're too nervous to talk to." I added. "But I always thought you could act yourself around me and the rest of the guys, and you like me." He said as he sat back. "I can, it's just...I don't know. I..." I let my voice trail off, not finishing the sentence. "Mackenzie, you don't have to be nervous around me. I like you for you." He said as he out a hand on my shoulder. "I know." I said as I stared at the ground. I still didn't want to look at him, because I know I would get lost in those beautiful eyes of his. "Look at me." He said. "I really do think you can read my mind. " I said as I looked up at him. He smiled and stared back at my eyes. Yep, I'm lost. My phone began ringing and I looked at it. It was Josh. "For fucks sake." I said as I answered it. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "I was just making sure you guys weren't having too much fun." He said. I knew he was smiling. "How do you know we're not?" I asked, looking around the park. "Because I'm not stupid." He said. "What's that supposed to mean?" I said, pretending to be offended. "That Simon was your first kiss, and he will probably take your virginity, but you guys have only been dating for a few days, so I know you won't." He said quickly. "How do you know he will?" I asked, slightly curious. "Because he loves you, and you love him. It's only right." He said bluntly. Okay then. "Why are we talking about this?" I asked with a small laugh. "You asked! Anyways, I've got to go. Bye!" He said as he hung up. I looked back at Simon. "Talking about what?" He asked, referring to why I said. "Nothing." I said with a small smile. "We should probably get home before we get jumped." I said as I stood up. "We're not going to get jumped. But I am in the mood for a movie right now." He said as he stood up and scratched the back of his neck. I giggled and we walked nvm to the car in silence. "I had fun." Simon said as he drove. "Me too." I said with a smile that he didn't see. What am I kidding? I always have fun when I'm with him or with any of the guys actually. Because they are my family. And family's all you've got. Whether it's the family you're born with, or the family you've created, you should have an unconditional love for them. A love thy can't be shared with anyone else, and that's what I've got.