9. Injuries (DONE)

Start from the beginning

"I promise, that if you get off the floor, and out of the kitchen, I will have cookies in 15 minutes," you chucked, not being able to resist sad look.

"Alright!" He said happily, bouncing over to the other side of the counter to watch you cook.

After 15 minutes of Calum asking you 'how much longer' the oven timer was beeping, and the food was ready to be taken out.

"I GOT IT!" Calum yelled, rushing past you to grab the hot pan out of the oven.

"WAIT CALUM THAT'S-!" You yelled, but you couldn't finish as Calum had already picked up, and promptly dropped the cookie sheet and all of the cookies on it onto the ground.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed, running through the house, clutching his burned hand out in front of his body.

"STOP! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE IT WORSE!" You screamed running after him.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IT WAS HOT?" Calum wailed as you dragged him into the bathroom.

"I figured you'd know not to reach into a hot oven without mitts," you groaned.

"Right," Calum said, obediently putting his hand under the cold water as you rifled through the cabinet for burn cream.

"I swear, if I didn't know better that you have the mental maturity of a five year old," you shook your head and bandaged his hand.

"Hmph," Calum stuck up his nose and walked out of the room.

"YOU'RE JUST PROVING MY POINT!" You yelled at his retreating form before going to clean up the mess in the kitchen.

Luke: Assault with a deadly weapon
"GO GO GO!" You screamed, wildly flailing around your body as the song came to a close.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Luke screeched grabbing his hair, as the final score was tallied showing you had won fair and square.

"HA! I told you I'd win!" You said, doing a victory dance.

"BY TWO POINTS! I DEMAND A RECOUNT!" Luke stomped his foot.

"I won fair and square," you stuck your tongue out at him.

"Fine. Lets just move on," he grumbled, rifling through the songs on the screen.

"You just can't admit that I'm better at Just Dance then YOU!" You cackled at him.

"I guess we'll see," Luke said, cracking his knuckles.

"Oh, you're on," you narrowed your eyes, and got into position as the opening lines of YMCA came blasting through the speakers.

"OH YEA!" You screamed, as you began pulling ahead of Luke.

"ITS NOT EVEN THE CHORUS YET!" He fired back.

"IT'S FUN TO STAY AT THE Y-" You jumped up in the air and spread your arms as wide as they could, forgetting to hold onto the wii remote which went flying, and hit Luke square in the eye. Luke collapsed onto the ground.

"SORRY!" You turned to Luke wincing as you saw the small cut below his eyebrow.

"What was that for?" Luke groaned, sitting up and cupping his eye.

"It was an accident!" You squeaked, running to the kitchen to get Luke a towel and some ice.

"Likely story, I bet you were just worried I would win," Luke gritted out through his teeth, as you applied pressure to the small wound.

"I think I'll let you have that one," you giggled.

"You do realize that that makes it 4 to 3, and that I won," he grinned proudly.

"Don't get used to it Hemmings," you smirked.

"I think it stopped bleeding," you peeled back the corner of the towel to see that Luke was right.

"Yea, but there's going to be a nasty black eye, you might want to ice it," you replied, trading the bloody towel for a bag of ice.

"Fine but when people ask what happened to me, I'm going to say you viciously attacked me with a deadly weapon," He said, standing up.

"A Wii remote is hardly a deadly weapon," you scoffed.

"You try telling Liz that when she sees my eyeee," Luke sang, as he walked down the hall to the bathroom, presumably to wash the dried blood from his face.

"NO NEED TO TELL HER, WE DON'T NEED A REPEAT OF LAST TIME!" You squealed back in utter terror. All you could hear was Luke's muffled laughing inside the bathroom, and you knew that you were in for it.

(A/N- So, I know that they're really immature, but that's my favorite way to write them. Anyways, do y'all want me to continue this, I mean like nobody reads it anymore ... -_- Oh well)