9. Injuries (DONE)

Start from the beginning

"OH Y/N?" He called, getting closer, you shoved yourself back until you hit the wall, and you were crouching in a fetal position.

"WHERE COULD SHE BE?" The yelling was now right outside the linen closet door, causing you to freeze in shock and wonder. How could he have gotten up here so fast?

"I BET SHE'S IN HER ROOM," He exclaimed, and you heard his footsteps disappear down the hallway. Letting out a sigh of relief, you relaxed a little, and pulled yourself into a sitting position.

"I KNEW I HEARD SOMETHING!" Ashton yelled suddenly, ripping the door open. You instinctively flinched, and banged your head on the shelf above you.

"AHHHHHH!" You screamed, partially due to the throbbing pain, and partially from your late reaction to Ashton scaring the crap out of you.

"OHMIGOSH! Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?" Ashton asked, carefully pulling you out from under the shelf.

"I-I think so," you replied, letting him hold you as he checked the back of your head.

"It's not bleeding that's a good sign," he sighed, brushing your hair out of the way.

"Ow," you winced as he pressed around the bump.

"Sorry," he rushed out, dropping his hands, "and sorry for um, scaring you."

"It's okay Ashton, it was an accident," you sighed, resting your forehead on his shoulder.

"So you're not mad?" He said happily.

"No. Just stop being such a damn ninja all the time," you muttered into his hoodie.

"That's like all of the fun in hide-and-go-seek though," he pouted.

"Well I guess that next time I'll seek, and you can bang your head," you crossed your arms, sitting up.

"Touché." He chuckled, scooping you up, and carrying you down the stairs.

"Where are we going?" You asked, gripping around his neck for dear life.

"To put some ice on that bump," he said, placing you on the counter and rifling through the freezer.

"What do you prefer corn or carrots?" He asked, not turning around.

"Corn," you replied, giggling as he pulled out a bag from the bottom.

When he went to stand up, Ashton forgot that he was all of the way into the freezer and stood up too quickly, causing him to hit his head too.

"ASHTON!" You yelled worringly, and rushed over to his side.

"Here's your corn, I think I'm gonna use the carrots," he sighed, handing you the bag.

Calum: Calum needs to chill (literally)
"Y/NNNNNNNNN," Calum called, walking down into the kitchen.

"Hmmmmmm?" You asked not looking up, focused on the cookie dough in front of you.

"Are you done yet? I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyyy," he sighed, flopping down on the counter next to you.

"No. It's been five minutes, I told you twenty," you sighed, annoyed at his childish behavior.

"How much longer?" He groaned, collapsing onto the ground.

"About 15 minutes," you said, turning to look at him.

"Promise?" He asked, giving you puppy dog eyes.