Unresolved Problems- The Woman

R e c a p

A stunning woman walked out of the bedroom door. You had heard her and Natsu arguing moments before- behind the closed door.

She had sharp silvery eyes and beautiful, pale hair. She looked shocked when she saw you and muttered your name.

___

"Who are you, what are you doing here, and how do you know my name?" You demanded. She looked shocked for a moment with your tone.

"(Y/N)-sama." She bowed, respectively. "With all due respect, I will avoid your questions. I ask of you to return home."

"Motherfuc-"

"Natsu."

He halted. "You promised me you wouldn't-!" He almost jumped at her, fire boiling in his eyes. "You promised." He said, angrily.

She shook her head at him, and turned to you. "(Y/N)-sama. We all need you," she pleaded. "Do I know you?" You asked, your eyes narrowing.

The silver-eyes woman had a sorrowful expression. "You...may not remember me in the kindest way." She admitted. "I served under your father."

The air suddenly seemed to be so thick, you swore you could cut it with a butter knife. "Are you...that woman...his...secretary of some sort?"

She nodded. "We need you back, (Y/N)-sama. You're the only daughter of the family. We need your-." She stopped herself.

"We need Rila."

"(Y/N)..." Behind you, an unsure voice spoke up. A warm hand shot out and grasped your arm. Yanking it away, you gave him a glare.

"How the hell do you know about Rila?" You demanded.

"Everyone at the manor knows about Rila, (Y/N)-sama."

"Everyone...?" You had always just assumed that Rila was a secret part of you. You never knew how much everyone knew your 'secret'.

"Whatever- it doesn't matter anymore." You said, straightening your back. "Rila's gone." You told her, watching the surprise dawn on her face.

"She's never coming back."

The woman's shifted, and checked the time on her watch. "It's time for me to go." She looked up at you with soft eyes. "We will continue this conversation again, (Y/N)-sama."

With that, she crossed the room to the door, and left.

You turned to Natsu. "What does she have to do with you?"

Natsu looked taken aback. "What do you mean-"

"Are you hiding something from me?"

He shook his head. "(Y/N), it's not like that." His voice was strained and he had a look of utter defeat. "I don't even know her."

"Oh man...this isn't good. This is so messed up."

He sounded so weak. So sad.

___

Standing in-front of the huge manor, you willed yourself to walk to the door and knock. A maid opened, shouting as she approached.

"Hello?" She opened the door with a smile. Recognition dawned on her face. "(Y/N)-sama!" She bowed, respectively.

"Hello." You gave her a small smile. "I'm looking for a woman with pale blue hair and silver eyes." The maid's eyes widened.

"Could you possibly be looking for...Ayaka-san?"