Date with Him

Warning: Very very cheesy lines in here. Please be careful when making your way through the book

I just finished my Shall We Date game and Midnight Cinderella (Otome games) You should check them out. They're so cute •///•

Oh, and I know I'm late, but..thank you so much for 10k reads!

Never would've thought I would've made it this far ;-; and 700 votes?! *dies*

Enjoy!

___

"You what?" You raise your eyebrow, setting your cup of cold water down. "You heard me." Natsu confirmed, grabbing you by the waist.

"Let's go on a date."

"We're not leaving Lucas to Happy and Plume again." You immediately disagree. It wasn't like you didn't want to go with Natsu..

He stared at you, his black orbs reflected yourself in them. You could clearly see yourself, looking serious, and holding a cup.

"What?" You ask, taking another sip of your water.

No response. He kept staring. And after a few more minutes, you couldn't stand his staring anymore.

"Fine...let's go tell Plume and Happy then." You sigh, giving in. Natsu jumps up with glee, almost tripping over the kitchen chairs.

You laugh, burying your pink face in a book. 'A date, huh?'

___

"How much longer can you take, (Y/N)!" Natsu complained, and you watched him bang his head against the walls in the reflection on the mirror.

"Just a few more. I'm almost done!" You called to him, bobby pins in your hand.

You finally pinned your last strand of hair in place, and grinned at yourself in the reflection.

"There. Fudge makeup. I don't need it." You grabbed your flats, and ran out to meet Natsu, who was waiting outside.

"Hey." You breathlessly peck his lips, as his hand wiggled itself into yours. "Yo." He replied, grinning.

"Where are we going?" You ask, as the two of you walk down the busy market streets.

"Amusement park." He called over his shoulder. He smiled childishly, as all the market stall owners called out hello.

You ran to catch up to his side. "There's an amusement park?" You ask, looking up at his face.

He nods. "It's pretty new and close. So I thought I'd bring you there."

"I'm happy.." You muttered. "You thought of me, while you were walking past that?"

Natsu leaned down, and kissed your cheek. You looked up at him, surprised.

"I think of you so much, I'd probably be a stalker in your eyes."

You laugh. Natsu tugged you along, and sped into a running speed. Soon, you were running.

"Look, there it is!" He pointed up to the sky, where a Ferris wheel was visible. On the edge of the markets stalls, stood the amusement park.

"I can't wait to go on it." You pause in awe, turning when you feel Natsu's hand push your back gently. "C'mon." He guided you through the tall gates.

"What're you waiting for?"

"..Nothing!" You squeal, grinning like a child. "C'mon, hurry up!" You ran up ahead, waving at Natsu.