7 - Parent

[ thank you for reading - will someone please give me feedback? ]

___

Hungry.

You were so hungry...

Collapsed on the bed, you groan, "I wanna eat..." Lips turning into a pout, you stare over to the kitchen area. "Then cook." Plume's stomach grumbled.

You stared at her, deadpanned. "Remember when I cooked last time? I almost burnt down the kitchen." Plume sighs, and gets up. "Fine, I'll cook."

You happily jump up and give her a hug. "Thanks for not letting me starve!" You cuddle her, as she tried to escape your grasp.

"Ah. (Y/N). What are you doing?" Natsu stands in the doorway connecting the bath and hallway, facing you.

Your eyes widen, and abruptly, you let Plume go. "Dear God." Plume immediately flew away. 

"Natsu! Go put on some clothes!" You screech at him, instantly covering your eyes.

You peek through your fingers, getting a look at his scars and muscles. Then, your eyes landed on his lower...parts.

"Natsu!" You cry out in surprise as something grabs you. "It's okay, it's just Happy." Natsu says, as his voice disappears as he walks back to put on his clothes.

"(Y/N)! The bath was so warm! There were bubbles and stuff!" Happy excitedly tells you, waving his arms around. You laugh, at his excitement.

"It was, wasn't it??" Natsu happily agrees from behind you. He enters your field of view, peering into your face.

"Thanks for letting us stay!" He smiles wide, as Happy flies around, smelling Plume's cooking. "Y-yeah. If you need anything, just come to us."

You couldn't get Natsu's naked picture out of your mind.

Was that dirty?

___

"Dinner!" You break out into a huge grin, looking at the platters of food. "Fish, vegetables, steak...wait, when did we get these?"

You raise your eyebrow at Plume, who smiled, but said nothing.

"Itadakimasu!" Natsu and Happy chime together, their eyes gleaming at the food. "Don't eat too much..." You caution them, as you pick your chopsticks up.

Natsu took a seat by your side, while Happy and Plume sat perched upon pillows on the floor, sat across from you two.

You happily raise a piece of steak to your lips, when the Natsu and Happy eating tornado began. You yelp, your steak falling out of your chopsticks.

"Wha-!"

"Yuummm! This is as good as that restaurant Lucy took me to!" Natsu cries, slowing down and polishing his last piece of rice.

"Aye, sir!" Happy agrees, as he finishes his piece of fish.

Your heart pangs at the sound of Lucy's name. You had heard that they were soul-mates, born to be together, linked by fate, itself.

Your expression darkens, and you begin to feel helpless. How could you intervene with that?

"(Y/N)?" Natsu had his hand on your arm, gripping you tightly. You quickly blink away your tears, but it seemed impossible.

You mutter out something, as your tears start to flow. You still had your chopsticks to your lips, but you quickly set them down and excused yourself from the table.

You ran out the door, and into the cold open air. Breathing in the air, you kept running. You didn't have a destination, you just wanted to run away.