I'm Not Suicidal!

A small piece of information:
(Y/N) is about 19 years old now.

Okay, honestly now. Do not flood me with comments on how (Y/N) is pregnant. She's not.

It clearly says "Yesterday" As in...THE DAY BEFORE LAST CHAPTER.

___

Yesterday:

Sitting at the bar at Fairy Tail with Natsu, you drink your beer with Cana. She smirks, still going while you stop, putting the glass on the table.

"I can't! I quit!" You announce, and lay your head on Natsu's shoulder as he scolds you.

"Mmm, Natsu. You smell good." Your slurred voice is barely comprehensible, but Natsu turns pink at your words.

"(Y/N)!" He hissed your name, turning more pink as the members of Fairy Tail laughed and made kissing noises.

Gray looks over, worriedly at your drunken state. Juvia giggles at the pair, chiming in the kissing noises.

You stagger up from your seat, and stumble over to Gray. "Natsu?" You question, your lashes fluttering closed.

"I love you.." You mumble, kissing Gray's cheek.

Gray's eyes widen, and his cheeks turn bright pink. Jeering at him, the crowd laughs and teases him.

Nearby, Juvia looked like she was going to murder someone.

Natsu's eyes narrow, and he storms over. "(Y/N)! That's ice-flea!" He grabs your hand, pulling you away from Gray.

Gray recovers as yells back, "it's Gray, you flame-brain!"

Natsu spins you around to face him. With his hands on your shoulder, he brings you closer, and his lips barely slide over yours.

After a moment of silence, the cheers started. By now, your head hurt so bad. And you collapsed on the ground.
____

Present:

"You idiot!" Natsu scolds you, as he rushed into the bathroom with you. Holding back your hair as you vomited your guts out.

As you cleaned up your face again, you smile thankfully at him. "Thanks, Natsu."

He raises his eyebrows as he washed his hands. "Of course, just don't drink so much."

You nod. But then, the bathroom swung open. And there in the doorway stood Lucy Heartfilia herself.

"Lucy!" You struggled with an excuse for why Natsu was in the girl's bathroom.

Natsu just cooly waved at Lucy, giving her a warm greeting.

Lucy turned slightly pink. "You...what are you doing in this bathroom?!" She walks up to him, and teasingly pushes his shoulder.

You wince slightly when you see that she ignored you and your greeting. Instead, she went straight to Natsu. And now she was laughing and teasingly pushing him.

A knot tied in your stomach as you pushed open the door, and left, feeling sick.

"(Y/N)!! Look, look!" Levy ran up to you, her cheeks flushed and tears running down her eyes. On her face, she wore a happy grin.

She holds up her hand, showing you the beautiful sapphire ring, on her finger. "Oi, don't go around showing everyone!" Gajeel appears behind her, scratching his head.

She giggles, and hugs him. "Of course!" Behind them, a group started muttering about how Gajeel had to make sure he made her happy.

Your grin appears, and thoughts about Natsu and Lucy were immediately pushed to the back of your mind.

"Levy! That's amazing, congratulations!!" You gush, giving her the biggest hug you could possibly manage.

She hugs you back. "Thanks, (Y/N)!" She says, breathlessly.

You smile, and push her towards Gajeel. "Go have fun with your fiancé." She turns back to you, and your eyes widen at her sparkling eyes. "Thanks!" She waves, as she jogs off with him.

A hand on your shoulder startles you. You whip around, only to stare into Gray's eyes. "Owww...." He staggers back. "Your hair. Whipped my face.."

You give him one of your awkward faces. The scrunched up one. He sighs. "I hope we can still be friends after yesterday."

You tilt your head. "What happened yesterday..?"

He seems startled, but quickly regains his posture. "No, nevermind."

"No, tell me! What happened? Oh no, did I do something to you when I was drunk?!"

Gray looked at you warily. He erupted into his famous grin. "Nah, don't worry about it, (Y/N),"

You nod. "I'm going to go look for Natsu. See ya." You ran back to the bathroom, searching for Natsu.

You soon found him, but an ugly sight awaited you. Natsu was pushed into a corner, his hand gestures going crazy. Then, Lucy kissed the side of his mouth.

Your eyes widen, and time seemed to slow down. Natsu immediately spotted you, and reached out for you, pushing Lucy away.

You turned, and ran back as fast as you could, the familiar tears starting to form again.

___

You walk on the bridge, the cold air clearing your thoughts. Maybe also giving you a cold.

You stop, and lean against the rails, staring into the dark river. You mutter words to yourself that would make even your father astounded.

Knowing you should've listened to Natsu's explanations, you ran anyway..

"Miss, I lost my doll! Please, help!"

You turn around, staring at a little child, who was wailing and pointing at the water. You notice the distance between the river and the bridge was not much.

You stand up on the bridge railing, and jump, not even thinking.

The moment you entered the water, you suddenly remember: you couldn't swim.

"Wa-!" You cry out in dismay as your mouth fills with cold water.

You look around, panicking. Unfortunately for you, there was absolutely not a single soul walking along the river.

Your arms feel like lead, and you stop struggling after taking your last breath of air. Was it fate that you would die here?

Sinking down to the river, you close your eyes. Might as well make this as painless as possible.

At the moment when you felt as if your lungs would burst, your name was yelled, and a hand reached into the river, and pulled you out.

"What are you doing?!" You felt a warm droplet fall onto your face as your lashes slowly opened and closed.

"It's raining..?" You croak, holding your palm out, testing for rain.

"You idiot.." Another droplet fell on your cheek, and you stared up, unfocused. "Natsu?"

Your eyesight clears and you quickly realize his eyes were swimming in tears. "Natsu." You brush his eyes, wiping his tears. "Why are you crying?" You ask with stupidity.

He stays silent, hugging your shivering body close.

'I'm so lucky Natsu was here. What am I doing...?'

You spot the child in the corner of your eye, standing nearby, observing you two.

She smiled coldly, a smile that didn't reach her eyes. An expression you knew too well.

Her grin was the last thing you saw before you completely blacked out.

Can't Help It ; Natsuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें