Spying on Juvia and Gray

Cover^^^

Time Skip~Weeks Later•••

"A date?!?" You practically screamed, your eyes wide. "With Gray? Congratulations!" You grinned, surprised.

Juvia looked at you, with a pleased expression. "Thank you, (Y/N)-san! Gray-sama said if he agreed, I would have to stop harassing him. I don't understand, though. I'm just expressing my love..."

"Just expressing your love, huh? Well! Anyway...what are you going to wear?" You asked, happily. Her smile dropped. "Uh..."

"Don't worry, I'll help you!" You ran into the streets, with chibi Juvia hanging on to your hand while flying in the air.

"Dress?" You asked, slowing down to a walking pace. Juvia unlocked her apartment door. "Do you think that's too formal?" She asked, worridley.

A surprised expression struck your face, and it softened into a smile as you glanced over at her. "Not at all, I think they're cute."

Juvia smiled. "Thank you, (Y/N)-san."

___

"There! Now go!" You pushed Juvia towards the water fountain, where she and Gray were supposed to meet up.

"W-wait, you cannot leave me here, (Y/N)!" She cried, still hanging on to you. "Ahh, I did have a date with Natsu, though..." You drooped.

Upon seeing her teary eyes, you sighed and nodded. "Alright then. I can't just leave you here like this anyway. I'm too curious."

So you hid in the bushes, watching as Juvia met up with Gray, ignoring the strange stares you were receiving from everyone else.

'The things I do...'

You watched as Gray appeared on-site, looking around for Juvia. 'Is it just me- or did he dress up even more than usual?'

As he said something incomprehensible, you watched as Juvia's face immediately reddened, and she nodded.

You had advised Juvia moments before to act like herself. But now, she seemed a bit timid and shy. 'So you can be girly too?'

As she greeted him with a bright smile, and leading him away to enjoy a day at the kitty cafe. You followed them inside the cafe, sunglasses on your face.

"Ah...Gray-sama- what would you like to eat?" Juvia asked, flipping open her menu. Gray, who's back was to you, said something that you couldn't hear.

Juvia spotted you, and she smiled a bit. You gave her a thumbs-up, before dipping your head to stare at the menu once again.

"...Mmm...mochi?" You heard Gray ask. Juvia smiled, giving a nod and a sure. "Coffee?" Juvia asked, softly.

You sighed. 'This is progressing very slowly.'

'Whatever will they talk about this whole time?'

"May I take your order?"

"Oh!"

A waitress smiled down at you. She wore cat ears, and held paper and a pencil in her hand. "Ah, I'm sorry." You dipped your gaze back to the menu again.

"Um, I'll have the tiramisu, please?" You smiled. She nodded. "Absolutely!" And she hurried away. You moved your sunglasses down, looking at Gray and Juvia.

They were grinning happily, and talking in hushed voices. Until Juvia exclaimed- "Gray-sama!" With a bright red face.

You could hear Gray chuckling. A few minutes later, their order had arrived. You gasped in surprise as a small white cat jumped on your table.

"Hello there!" You pet the cat's head gently.

'Ah, this is a cat cafe.'

You covered your mouth, and your eyes widened when you heard Gray ask, "did you hear (Y/N)...or was it just me?"

"(Y/N)-san? Why would she be here?" Juvia asked, nervously.

'You suck at lying!'

Gray didn't say anything. "Oh! A kitty!" Juvia spoke up, happiness in her voice. "Do you like cats, Gray-sama?"

You smiled as the waitress set down the Italian dessert. "Thank you." You quietly said, afraid of being overheard by Gray.

The cocoa dessert was neatly placed in the middle of a small round dish with chocolate drizzled on the side, and a mint leaf stuck on-top.

"It's beautiful." You complimented her, smiling.

"I swear, I heard (Y/N)!"

Your eyes widened, and you slapped a hand over your mouth. 'I should have sat farther away...'

But as you settled in your chair, petting a kitty while listening to Juvia and Gray's conversation, a horrible feeling welled up in your throat.

'This is why pregnant ladies cannot stalk...'

You rushed into the bathroom, a hand clamped over your mouth. "Oh crap." You ran into the bathroom just in time.

Heaving the leftover breakfast, you could feel sweat start to bead on your forehead. As you cleaned yourself up in the bathroom, another feelings tickled your throat.

You hurried back to the bathroom stall. After retching your second round, you splashed water on your face, cleaning yourself off with the paper towels.

You were walking back, trying to avoid eye contact, when-

"Oh! (Y/N)?"

___

Heeeellooooooooooouuuuuu everyone! Thank you for reading, yes yes. I hope the new cover is to your liking? Da?

I noticed I missed some names from last last chapter. I'm really sorry! And hope you will forgive me ;3; I feel really bad! Sorry x 100!

96.2K Reads|5.9K Votes|6.74K Comments

The top 3 names (most popular) were: Please pick ONE:

Phoenix (11 votes)

Rin (8 votes)

Natsumi (7 votes)

♥♥

Q for Natsu and Reader: do you know what the pocky game is?

Natsu and (Y/N) sit on the stools, with a box of pocky in Natsu's hands. "Yup." He begans to eat one. (Y/N) watches him. "You play it like this, right?" She stuck another pocky stick in Natsu's mouth.

"Whoever eats the most wins." She said, grinning evilly. "And you're going down. "I don't think so!" Natsu smirked.

(Y/N) placed her lips around her side, and began munching away. Seconds later, their lips met at the middle. They were tied- but (Y/N) was determined to win.

She kissed him, her eyes open as she pushed his mouth back, and ate the final tiny piece. "I win!" She exclaimed, triumphantly. "...Is that how you play?" She asked, confused.

Natsu looked at her, his face bright red.

Q for Reader (maybe author? idk): do you ship gray and Juvia? (I do!!!) <--- Question asker states she ships them

I don't know about you guys, but I most definetly ship those two! Even if their relationship is slightly strange. Like Gray can be really nice and sweet sometimes-

And the other times, he just sorta pushes Juvia away. It was really cute when they held hands, however. Honhonhon...

ITS SO ANNOYING WHEN THAT HAPPENS o3o I wanna just smash their heads together and be like: KISS ALREADY <3