Nova

Jeez time flies by fast. Apparently the cover didn't show last chapter XD So here ^^^ Song was recommended by Haley :D she also left such a nice message <3

"Lizabeth." You were out of breath from all the running the parrot had made you do.

You had boarded a small ship, after the colorful bird led you to the docks. And now you faced your best friend.

Well what you thought was your best friend. Sitting in-front of you calmly was a silver-haired girl with pale eyes.

She lazily opened an eye. "Oh. Sebastian." She held out her arm, as the parrot settled on it.

You drew a sharp breath. 'It's her voice. Her kind and gentle voice.'

She glanced up at you as if she just noticed you. "Oh, (Y/N). What's up?" She asked with a smile.

As if nothing was wrong.

You exploded. "What do you mean- what's up? Where's Natsu? Gray? What are you doing here- why do you have silver hair? Why are you a pirate?"

She chuckled. "That's a lot of questions."

You watched her warily as she stood up, stretching. "Hmm, let's see. Natsu and Gray are safe, don't worry. I'm a pirate because...well."

She stopped, and laughed. "I rob from the small pirates who are in the black market."

Your eyes never left her. "Are you an enemy?" You asked.

She gave a terse statement, "I could be."

"Listen- I just need my friends, Liz. I'll be out of your way soon." You insisted, taking a small step back as she stepped forward.

"Don't be scared of me. I told you your friends are safe. I just need a small favor."

"And this favor couldn't go on without you kidnapping my friends?!" You ask in disbelief.

"I didn't kidnap them- they agreed to come!" Her parrot, Sebastian fluffed his feathers as Lizabeth cried out.

"Go get them for me, Sebastian." She said to her parrot, watching him fly off.

"Listen. You're the target for Akira's dark guild. They're out for blood. Your blood."

You looked at her. "...Why would they want my blood? How do you know?" She looked at you sadly. "Because I used to be part of Nova. Akira's boasted to them before. And now he's dead..."

"They're out for revenge." You realized, your eyes widening.

She nodded. "I need your help. I can't defeat them by myself." She begged, her eyes large.

You enveloped her into a tight hug. "There's no way I would let you fight them by yourself!" You said, grinning at her.

"Are you two done yet?" Gray interrupted, causing you to let Liz go, and give Gray a leaping hug.

"Ahh, I missed you." You said happily.

"Nice to see I'm missed." Natsu spoke up.

You turned towards him, his dark eyes sparkling as he looked at you endearingly.

Your breath was caught in your throat as you looked at him. The sunlight sparkled from above.

"(Y/N)." He breathed out, a smile on his lips. His cheeks were slightly pink as he looked at you.

Finally, he swept you up into his arms, giving you a tight hug. He picked you up, and spun you in a circle.

After giving him another hug, you give his cheek a kiss. "Missed you." You said, grinning.