Lucas's Paper Crane

MY MIND IS FREAKING OUT. Should I read fanfictions on Pirate!England or Pirate!Spain?! Eren...or Levi?! *continues freaking out*

...How I imagine Natsu and Happy's reaction =3= (picture above) *slips on glasses* Let's get reading/writing, shall we?

___

"I'm home!" Natsu called, as the door slammed shut. You looked at Lucas. "Not a word, remember...?" Lucas grinned at you childishly and stuck a finger to his lips. 

"Shh!" He answered.

You peeked into the living room, and watched Natsu play with the white puppy. "Wait- we're keeping her?" You asked, shocked.

Natsu looked up at you. "Yeah."

"Make up your mind!" 

He guiltily looked at the puppy. "Well...I couldn't stand to leave it, so her owner let me keep her, since her house was full of dogs anyway." He scratched his head as Lucas lay sprawled over the puppy. 

"It's better this way, anyway." He smiled up at you. 

You raised an eyebrow, but hurried back into the kitchen to keep an eye on the food. Plume shrieked as soon as she flew in the kitchen, however. 

"Don't! We're not asking for a death wish!" She said, alarmed. "Oh s-shut up! It's not like I'll burn the whole apartment down!" You said, as you stirred the vegetables. 

"Hopefully." She muttered under her breath as she sat on your shoulder. "I'll watch you, then...okay?" She grinned. 

___

Plume clapped her paws together happily. "You didn't burn down anything!" She grinned. "Not even the vegetables! Good job!" 

"Is that a compliment?" You asked her, as you piled the dishes on top of each other, bringing them to the sink. 

Natsu groaned from his seat. "Why was there so much to eat today?" 

You turned back to look at him in surprise. "You're actually full?" Your lower jaw came down in surprise. Happy waved his cooked fish in the air.

"It's delicious, (Y/N)!" He said, happily, just before his jaws chomped down on the ocean creature. Natsu took a sip of his drink. "My life is so peaceful..." He said, looking out the window, his eyes starry. 

"Oi! Come help with dishes." You coughed, hiding your laughter. "But my wife constantly orders me around." Natsu added, grinning. 

You only put on the best poker face you could. "You mean your beautiful, captivating, smart wife?" You asked.

He sprayed water on the dishes. "Half of those words don't even make any sense." He said. You glared at him as you wiped the table. "Hey!" 

He turned towards you, the sink hose still in his hand. "What?" 

You held up your hands as the water violently sprayed at you. "Natsu!" You yelped, as the cold water hit your skin. "Sorry, sorry." He quickly turned off the water.

You looked at him, the wet water dripping everywhere onto the floor. "You're going to get it." You muttered as you half waddled into the bathroom.

Natsu hollered from behind you, "I didn't mean it!" You quickly changed into dry clothes, and dried your hair. You looked out the window, where Natsu and Lucas were playing happily. Grabbing a balloon, you filled it with water. It was to the point where you almost thought it would burst. 

"Heya, (Y/N)!" Happy looked back at you while he lounged around on the couch- he was playing with Yuki, and tempting the poor puppy with treats. Plume watched warily nearby.