With My Emotions- Disappear

R e c a p

While arguing with Lucy, you were interrupted by Makarov who had suddenly opened the doors. Confused and angry, he immediately thought you were assaulting Lucy.

After calming down, Gray spoke up- standing up for you. You admit that you had almost attacked her, but a much larger confession was coming.

___

Lucy turned bright red and shot a deadly look your way. "I haven't-" She balled her hands up in fists. "I haven't done anything wrong!"

Gramps looked at her silently, his expression guarded. Then he turned to you, a complicated expression on his face.

"(Y/N)..."

You shook your head. "It wasn't me..."

'Arguing with Lucy is like having a fight with a six-year old.'

Makarov held up his hands. "What is going on?" Both of his eyes opened. "Why are two of my brats arguing?"

Leaning against the table in the corner, you tilted your head at the crowd that had formed. Understanding and respecting your privacy, Gramps shouted, "go back to doing your business."

Then, with Lucy standing right there, you spilled everything that had happened over the course of the past years.

Some parts, you had tears in your eyes. Some times, the fire of passion burned bright in your eyes. And at some parts, your expression held something truly deadly.

___

"So that's what's been happening." Gramps nodded, his hands folded across his chest. His eyes had been closed throughout your whole explanation- as if he was imagining everything in his mind.

Lucy opened her mouth to speak, when his eyes opened and he said, "I get it now. Lucy- you don't need to explain."

"Natsu was- is your soul mate, isn't he?" He asked her, with a strange gentleness. "You even had it proved, didn't you?"

Lucy nodded. Her false tears had dried up. "Natsu is..." She groaned. "I can't take it anymore," with a key in her hand, she chanted, "Gate of the Crab, I open thee! Cancer".

From the bright light, appeared a human with crab legs attached to his back. In his hands, he held two red scissors.

Acting quickly, you held out your hand. "Ignis." Almost at once, it lit on fire. Facing Lucy, a strange fear trickled down your back.

"That's enough!"

Your fire dispersed as Lucy called back her spirit.

"I don't want to kick anyone out of Fairy Tail." He spoke, his voice guarded. "But I will take drastic measures when they're needed."

You squeezed your eyes tight. Gramps hadn't even noticed your mark was missing. "Hey. Gramps." You slowly walked closer to him.

"Is there something different about my appearance?" You asked, quietly. He was silent for a few moments- studying you.

Then, his jaw dropped. "Your mark."

Slowly relaxing, you took a step back. Makarov stood with absolute authority, looking straight into Lucy's eyes.

"You did this?"

His voice was low and dangerous. Lucy looked on in guilt, lowering her head. "It was a 'spur of the moment' sort of thing." She mumbled, humbly.

You felt a gentle touch. Turning around, you looked at Gray. He came closer, but you pulled him into a hug instead. "That was only a thank-you kiss." You whispered into his ear.

He jerked back, as if he didn't want to touch you- in fear of something. Instead, you hugged him tightly. "But I still need warm hugs." You said, ignoring the distant cries of protest from Lucy behind you.

"I have to tell you something."

The tension in the air changed immediately. You prepared yourself for something horrible.

He grasped your shoulders and pulled you away. "You know when we went back to the site for the Job?"

"Yes...?"

"I don't know what happened but Rila came out, and she-" his voice broke. You gave a broken smile. "I...she's gone, isn't she?"

'I wish my emotions could disappear.'

"You knew?" His head whipped to you.

You felt a crushing sensation in your stomach. "I know...After a few empty dreams- how could I ignore it?"

"The lonely feeling I got when I was alone..." You bit your lip. "It was like being alone without Natsu. Without friends. Without family." You glanced backwards at Lucy.

"Without...Natsu..." You softly repeated, feeling the prickling sensation behind your eyes again. Blinking your tears away, you sighed.

"Gray...he doesn't believe me." You collapsed on the spot, crying as he wrapped his arms around you, trying- as if he could protect you from the world.

__End of Chapter___

197K Reads| 11.1K Votes| 17.1K Comments

So my iPod shut down so I'm left with my Samsung phone. Idk- my iPod just shut down and was like "nope." It's still not turning on.

So updates might be a little slow >,< sorry.

I really like the song above ♥♥

Thank you everyone ^-^