Surprise! Miss me?

Lizabeth's magic was more physical than magical. The way she handled it was beautiful.

The days started seeming brighter ever since you met Lizabeth.

And the months flew by, only getting dangerously close to the wedding date.

"Honestly, why do we need a wedding rehearsal?"

The maids didn't respond as you sat in-front of the dresser, watching them style your hair.

They only smiled sympathetically at you, while fussing over.

"Ojou! I have your dress!" Lizabeth flew into the room, in a flurry of excitement.

She gently laid down the dress on a chair, and stepped back to admire your hair.

"Oh my." She gushed, smiling happily.

Once you were finished with the hair, you let Lizabeth help you with your dress.

"Thank you." You smiled as she hugged you gently, careful not to ruin the dress.

"Do not fret, (Y/N)." She whispered in your ear, careful to not let the others hear or notice.

Your fake smile suddenly drops as she lets you go, but you quickly plaster it back on.

"You're very welcome." She steps back and admires the dress, with teary eyes. "So pretty.." She whispered as she gently touched the lace.

You nod in thanks. Lizabeth had gotten a lot more courage and was becoming more bold, thankfully.

The maids had led me to a door. With their encouragement, you pushed the tough wooden door.

Standing in the middle of the beautiful church was a very ugly sight.

Akira stood proudly in-front of the old man, his face lit up by the glass windows.

He stood straight, and his mouth was twitching, as if he was holding in a laugh.

"(Y/N)."

You snap your head to look at him. He holds out his hand, encouraging you. You slowly walk up, and ignore his hand.

But then you noticed something weird. People were sitting on the benches, looking up expectantly.

"Surprise." He whispered in your ear, grinning. "We've got an audience."

In a rage, you strongly willed yourself to slap him later. "Akira, you dead piece of meat."

"(Y/N)!" Lizabeth bursts into the room, her hair flying behind her. Urgent voices willed her to keep silent.

"It's a trap..it's the real deal!" She cried, just as a guard slapped his hand over her mouth, keeping her silent.

You immediately give the guard a stony stare. He held on. "Let go of her." You grit out, staring at him.

He immediately lets go, and Lizabeth flies behind you. But only to attack the person behind you.

Out of the corner of your eye, you spot Akira, his hand glowing, and himself looking furious.

She shot him with her hidden pistol. "Run!" She hissed, pushing you.

"No!" You protest, scrambling back to her side. "I'm staying here." You quietly say with determination.

She sighed and smiled, suddenly seemed very tired.

She resumes her defensive stance, and her gun is out, poised and ready. She cocked her head.

"I didn't wish this." She trailed, her eyes sparkling in...humor?

"I don't care, pheasant woman." Akira's cold voice made Lizabeth cringe.

You start walking forward in her defense, but she holds up her hand, stopping you.

She points up and smiles at you, before returning her attention back to Akira.

You glance up, a dark shadow moving back and forth. That familiar scent..

"Natsu!" You cry out, as he lands in-front of you, with Plume and Happy fluttering by his side.

Plume quickly attacks you with a hug. You hug her and Happy. After letting go, you quickly resume your defensive stance, facing Akira.

"What are you doing here?" You cry to Natsu after slicing down a guard. "Saving you." He quickly hurls a fireball at a poor guard.

You look at him breathlessly. His jacket was slightly torn, and he had a few bruises on his arm.

But he looked more handsome than ever.

(A/N)

Ahhh! It's really been a while. *sweatdrops*

Don't worry! I have excuses...I've been watching Sakurasou. It's so cuuute >.<

:3 ...

Thanks for reading, minna!