He Cheats ~ Zayn (requested)

You where out on a club with your friends. Zayn where on a meeting with the management so you went out. You where dancing, laughing and having fun until a slow dance came on. You went to the bar and took something to drink. Just when you sit there you see someone who looks like Zayn. 'IT IS HIM! But what is he doing here' you think and when you are about to stand up and go to him you see him dancing with a girl. Suddenly he wrap his arms around her and kiss her. Your heart stops and it feels like you cant breathe. Then he looks around in the club and his eyes stops at you and his smile fly away from his face. You run out from the club and start to walk home as fast as you can. Tears streaming down your face and you feel like someone is behind you. You turn around and see Zayn with tears in his eyes. "What do you want!?" you say angry and he try to take you hand but you backing away from him. "I'm sorry Y/N" he say and you hit his cheek. "I HATE YOU!" you cries and turn around and walk away from the boy you thought was the one, the only one.

What do you think? It was AlexaGajadhar who wanted me to write it. Thank you all so much for voting and all your comments! :D Love you all<3 <3

~ami~