Harry imagine to Zakeyah

-First time (honeymoon)

HARRY IMAGINE TO ZAKEYAH (Dirty)

You and Harry are in Paris on your honeymoon. It was late and you both knew what was going to happen. You said that you wanted to wait with sex till after the wedding, and now it was. You where in the bathroom, making you ready for "night". When you come out from the bathroom you gasp. The whole room was full of rose petals and lights in your favorite colour. "I wanted this night to be special Mrs Styles" Harry whispers behind you and put his arms around your waist. He start to kiss your neck, searching after your sweet spot. Suddenly you moan and he know he found it, so he start to suck it and kiss it with love. Your turn around and put your arms around his neck. You kiss his lips. "Jump" he whispers and you jump up, and he carries you to the bed. He lay you down on your back and he is on top. He takes of your shirt and bra and start to suck your chest. You moan and you feel him getting harder and harder. You take of his shirt and pants. Now both of you are only in under wears. He start to kiss you and going down to your neck. He take of his boxers and your under wears. Then he look at you if he can go on and you nod. You feel him going deeper and deeper. The pain is horrible and you close your eyes. "Babe, i promise you, the pain is soon gone" he say and start to thrust into you slowly. Soon the pain is pleasure and you moan, making him thrust faster and harder. You see sweat in his forehead, and his eyes are closed. Suddenly you feel a weird feeling in  your stomach. "Harry, i-im close" you say and he thrust into you harder than before hitting your G-spot. You scream his name and both of you cum. He fall down beside you and both of you are breathing really fast. "I love you" you say and lay your head on his chest. "I love you too" he say and kiss your head. "So so much"

I know it took a long time before i wrote this and i'm sorry! But here it is! :D Thank you all so much for voting and all comments!!! MMWWWAAAHHH!!!!!

~ami~