He get jealous (requested) 3/6

JUSTIN

You and Justin where in a supermarket, buying food. "We need some milk, babe can you get that?" you ask and he nod. You stay there waiting for Justin to come back. "Y/N?" a familiar voice ask behind you and you turn around and see your old best friend, Mike. "Mike! What are you doing here in England? You moved to Ireland" you ask and hug him. "I'm here just in one month and then i'm going back" he say and you nod. Then you hear someone clear their throat. You turn around and see Justin standing there with the milk. "Honey, who is this?" Justin ask and look with angry eyes on Mike. "Justin, this is Mike, my friend" you say and turn around to Mike. "Mike, this is my boyfriend, Justin" you say and they shook hands. "Babe, we need to go. I have a meeting" Justin say and take you hand and walk away. "Justin, you said you had two weeks off work?" you ask later in the car. He mumbles something and doesn't look in your eyes. "Are you jealous?" you ask and smile but he just ignore you question.

NIALL

You and your friend, David, was coming home to your and Niall's house after a day shopping. He loved to shop as much as you did so you where pretty good friends. When you come inside the house you hug him and say good bye and he leaves. You take off your shoes and coat going to the kitchen when someone say "Who was that?" behind you. You jump and turn around. "Niall, you scared me!" you say and smile. "Who was that" he ask again, with a serious face. "It was my friend, David" you say and he froze. "Oh, okay" "Wait are you jealous?" you ask and peck his lips and hug him. "Maybe a little" he whispers in your ear making you smile. "Yeah yeah, just a little Mr Horan" you say and laugh. "Yeah, just a little"

ZAYN

You and Zayn where on a club, dancing. Suddenly he kiss your lips and put his arms around your waist. "It is a guy, checking you out" he whispers in your ear and your turn around to see who it was. It was your old best friend and your first boyfriend, Luke. You two broke up 5 years ago and you still are good friends. "LUKE!" you cries and run to him. "Y/N!" he say and give you a tight hug. "I missed you so much" he whispers into your ear and you pull away. Then Zayn put his arm around you. "Oh Luke, this is my boyfriend Zayn. Zayn, this is my ex and best friend Luke" you say and Zayn froze on the word "ex". "Y/N, babe, i'm a little bit tired. Can we go home?" he ask and kiss your lips. "Um, yeah, sure?" you say and smile to Luke. "I call you, bye!" you say and you and Zayn starts to walk out from the club. "I dont think so" you hear Zayn mumble under his breathe.

~ami~