You have a nightmare

JUSTIN: You sit up in your bed. You're breathing very fast and you are shaking. You go to the kitchen and drink some water but you can't forget the nightmare. You go back to you and Justin's bedroom and sit down on the bed. Justin is on a tour and you really wish he was here now. He was the only thing that made you forget everything, for example, a nightmare. You decide to call him. "Hello?" a sleepy voice say and you swallow, not wanting to start to cry. "H-hi Justin" you say and your voice break. "Babe? Is everything okay?" he ask and you can't hold it anymore. "It's just i miss you and your kisses, hugs and everything and i had a nightmare and-" "Hey hey hey, lay down on my side of the bed and cuddle with my pillow and imagine it was me" he say with a voice that makes you calm down. You do as he say and breathe in his scent. "Close your eyes Y/N" he say and you do. Then he start to sing and soon you are sleeping again.

NIALL: The dark shadow is following you. You run as fast as you can but you're not moving. The shadow is coming closer and closer. You scream as loud as you can, but no one hears. 

You gasp and open your eyes. Niall is sitting and look at you with worried eyes. You start to cry and he hug you, kissing your forehead. "Shh...It was just a nightmare...I'm here...Shh" he whisper in your ear. You start to calm down and soon your are asleep. Niall smile and lay you down. He kiss your cheek, and soon he is asleep too.

ZAYN: "Zayn, i'm pregnant" "WHAT! NO! OUT YOU F'CKING WHORE!"

You scream and sit up in your and Zayn's bed. You start to cry and suddenly you feel two strong arms around you. "Baby what's wrong?" Zayn ask and you breath in Zayn's scent. You feel Zayn's lips on your head. "Wanna talk about it?" You shook your head. "Okay, come here" he say and you both lay down. Your head is on his naked chest and you hear his heartbeat. His strong arms is around you, protecting you from everything that want to hurt you. You feel safe.

LIAM: "Liam!" you scream when you see the car coming towards him, but it's too late. Liam is under the car, and there is 0% he is alive.

You gasp and look over to Liam's side of the bed. No Liam. You sit up and look around. Was it real? Was Liam really dead? You start to cry and you whisper Liam's name sometimes. "Baby?" you hear a familiar voice ask and you look up. Liam is standing there, only with a towel around his waist. "Liam!" yous scream and jump out of the bed and hug him really tight. He hug you back. "Is there something wrong?" he ask. "i had and nightmare and you died, and when i woke up you weren't there" you say and he hug you tighter. "Nothing is going to happen to me, neither you, c'mon, let's go back to bed" he say and you lay down. He put on some boxers and cuddle with you.

HARRY: "I'm going to kill you" the man say and you gasp. "No one can hear you scream." You scream of the top of your lungs. "No one" "Baby? Baby, open your eyes!" you hear a familiar voice say and you open your eyes. Your head is on Harry's lap. Two green eyes are looking down on you. "You was screaming and really scared me" he say and then kiss your forehead. "But i saved you" he say with a proud smile and you giggle. "My hero"

LOUIS: "Louis?" you say and shake his shoulder. "Lou?" you say again, your voice breaking. He turn around and look at you with sleepy eyes. "What's w-babe why are you crying?" he ask and hug you and kiss you all over your face. "I had a nightmare that you didn't love me anymore" you say and sob. "No no no, i love you Y/N, always have always will" he say and you smile. "I love you too Louis"

Comment what you think and vote if you liked it! :D Thank you and i love you guys! :)

~ami~

1D & JB preferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara