Niall imagine to Fritzline

- He cheat

NIALL IMAGINE TO FRITZLINE

You walk inside you and your boyfriend, Niall of 2 years, house, just come home from work. You are sick so you came home a little earlier. "Niall, i'm home!" you cries but get no answer. Then you walk upstairs to the bedroom, you are looking forward to a nice bath. When you are about to open the door you hear moans, and its Niall's and some girls voice.  'Are Niall cheating on me?' you think and open the door. There Niall is laying naked with some other girl doing you-know-what. You slam the door and run downstairs. "Y/N!" you hear Niall scream but you take your jacket, phone,keys and when you are about to walk out from the h*ll house someone grab your arm. "Y/N, please listen. I'm sorry i didn-" he tries but you just hit his cheek, hard. "You cheated on your 2 years girlfriend. That is exactly what you did. I thought you loved me Niall, but i guess i was wrong" you say and he looks at you with tears in his eyes. "I didn't meant to princess! I was out on a club and-" "Oh, do you even know her name?" you ask and he looks down on the floor. "Well, you make me feel so important Niall. I cant believe you where a cheater Niall, but i guess i was wrong, again" you say and walk out from your now ex boyfriends house.  You feel broken.

-------------

Fritzzyy wanted me to do this imagine so here it is love! :) BTW Niall would never do anything like this to a girl, never ever, just so you know! :D Thank you so much for voting and all comments!

~ami~