How you spend a day off 6/6

Liam: "Do you need help with putting on sun lotion?" Liam asks and winks. You giggle a little but shook your head no. You and Liam are chilling in the backyard. It's a really shiny day and since it's Liam's day off, you decided to stay at home chilling together. You put on your sunglasses and lay down in your sunbed. You hear someone jump into the pool, Liam of course. But Liam wants your company and soon you feel some cold drops fall on your stomach. "Liam can you move, please?" you ask nice but he only chuckles. "Liam" you whine and look up. There you see him, totally wet, smirking. "Can i help you?" you ask him and he nods. He comes closer to your face, laying down on your body. He gives you a little sweet kiss. "Can you come with me in the water?" he ask and you smile. "But i'm comfortable here" you say and lay back down. You hear him sigh and he stand up. You feel a little bad for him. Then you feel a pair of strong arms lifting your body up and before you can react, Liam trows you in the water. "Liam James Payne!" you shout and you see him standing there, laughing. "Sorry babe, but i wanted to spent some time with you" he says and jump into the pool. You just can't stay angry at something that adorable. He put his arms around you and kiss your nose. "Forgive me?" he asks and you smile. "I forgive you" you say and kiss him.

Harry: "Ooh, Victoria Secret" he says and take your hand, almost dragging you into the store. "Harold, i don't need any lingerie's" you say and chuckle. "Please, it's my day off" he whine and put his forehead against yours. You sigh but nod and Harry send you a big smile. Then he starts to look around in the store, you as well. You stop at an model with dark brown eyes and long brown hair. She was skinny and her skin was a little brown. She was beautiful. Suddenly you feel a pair of strong arms around your body, and a curly head in the crook of your neck. "You are beautiful without all that" he say pointing to the model. "She is probably photoshopped, you aren't but you are still the most beautifullest thing in the world" he say and you blush a little. "Beautifullest isn't even a word" you say and Harry turn you around, putting his hands on your cheeks. "It is now" he say before kissing you.

Louis: "Come on, come on, NO!" Louis shout, trowing the game controller on the couch table. "Yey, i win. Again!" you say and do a little happy dance. Both of you are still in pyjamas and no one of you cares about how your hairs look. Because today is Louis's day off and he wanted to spend the whole day with you. Louis lay down on the couch  pretending to start crying. "It's not fair" he "cry" and you giggle. You lay down on Louis's back and hug him. "It's okay Lou, you can't do anything that i'm so much better than you" you say, still giggling. (is that even a word?) "Wow, that helped" he says but you hear that he is trying to not laugh. "One game more, i'll try to not make it so hard for you" you say and kiss his cheek. "Okay" he say and sit up. You sit down in his lap, and he start the game again. 

I writed very much today, hope you liked it! :D <33

~ami~