#2 You're Sick

-You're sick

JUSTIN: You have fever and sore throat. You lay in bed and cuddle with Justin. You shiver and he hug you tighter.

"Babe, try to get some sleep, you need it" he say and you close your eyes. He start to sing and you fall asleep. When you wake up you feel little better. Justin have made you some soup, chocolate and tea. After the soup you look at a movie in his arms.

NIALL: You sit in the bathroom and trow up. Niall hold you hair and give you some water. When you don't trow up anymore he carries you to bed, kiss your forehead and sing you to sleep. Next day you feel much better but you are really hungry so you two go to Nandos. When you are there you eat more than Niall, that's pretty much. ;)

ZAYN: You have sore throat and cant talk. You and Zayn look on a movie and drink tea. When you have to take your medicine you run up to you and Zayn's bedroom. You hide under your bed and Zayn come in.

"Y/N, you have to take your medicine!" he cries and look under the bed. He see you and smile.

"Please Y/N, if you get better i can kiss you again!" he pray and you sigh. You take it and make a weird face. Zayn laugh.

"I know, we can make a own sign language" (dunno if you write it that way, you talk with your hands;) ) he say and you nod. The whole day you have fun and make a own language that only you guys know.

LIAM: You have high fever and shiver all the time. Liam is out with the boys and don't know you are sick. You didn't tell him because you don't want him to worry about you. I sit in the couch with hot chocolate and look on Ellens.

"Babe? Im home!" Liam cries and smiles when he see. You try to smile but you shiver more.

"Y/N, are you sick?" he ask and you nod. He put a hand on your forehead and his eyes widen.

"Bed. Now" he says and lift you up. He carries you to bed. He lays down with you and you guys cuddle all day.

HARRY: You have flu and lay in bed tries to sleep. Harry comes in to the room with some soup.

"Here you got sweetie" he says and kiss your fore head. You smile to him and eat the soup. Its delicious. 

"Wanna look on a movie?" he ask and you nod. He put on The Notebook and you lay in bed and look on it. You fall asleep in his arms and when you wake up you feel much better.

LOUIS: On the morning you wake up and run to the bathroom. You start to throw up. Suddenly you feel that someone lift your hair up and rub your back. Louis. When you don't need to throw up anymore he lift you up and carries you to the bed. He lays you down and give you some water. He gives you everything you want and cuddles with you all day. Next day you feel much better and you go out to Nandos because you are really hungry. ;)

 Some was short and some was longer, love you guys!

~ami~