#3 He Hits You Part 1

-He hits you Part 1

JUSTIN: Justin where out and you don't know where. You lay in your couch and read when you hear the door open.

"Justin?" you ask and hear a mumble. You go to the door and see Justin.

Drunk.

"Justin, are you drunk again? You said that you wouldn't drink anything this night"

"Y/N leave me alone, i have a life and i wanna live it" he spit out and just ignore you.

"I just try t..."

"Y/N, SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" he cries and slap your cheek. You feel tears and he look on you with horror, just realized what he did.

"Babe, im so sorry, i didn't know..."

"Justin, i understand, you want more place so i just leave" you say and take your keys and walk out.

NIALL: You are in your and Niall's bedroom, cleaning up, when he comes in into the room angry as h*ll.

"Y/N, what is this!?" he cries and point to your phone. There is some messages with "love you<3" that you and Louis send to each other last night. You and Boo Bear are best friends and he always send that to you.

"What, Lou and i always send that to each other" you say and doesn't look at him.

"Are you cheating on me?"he cries and walk closer to you.

"NO! NIALL, IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU! He is my best friend, don't be so f*ucking overprotective!" you cries and you feel his hand go hard on your cheek. You gasp and just walk fast and angry out from the house. You sit down on a bench and just cry.

ZAYN: You and Zayn were in a argument about something you really didnt want to talk about. Kids. He says he want a little one but you feel that you aren't ready yet.

"You don't want to have kids with me?!" he cries and pull his hand through his hair.

"Of course i do, but not yet! Im to young!" you cries back.

"You're 20!"

"You know, sometimes you can be a really big d*ck, Zayn" you say angry and glare at him. Then he do something you didn't think he ever would do to you. He push you really hard to the wall and run/walk out from the house.

LIAM: Liam is on a really bad mood. You guys where out on a walk and every guy was giving you winks. He is very jealous you can tell. When you come home he just slam the door close and it makes you jump. 

"YOU WHERE FLIRTING WITH OTHER GUYS WHEN I WAS BESIDE YOU!" he cries and he got a red face. 

"I was not, they did it to me but i wasn't flirting back" you say as calm as you can. He just looks at you before he pushes you out of the way and go to the bedroom. But he pushes you a little to hard and you fall on the floor and land on your foot. You know its going to hurt tomorrow and be swollen.

HARRY: You and Harry are on a club, dancing. Both of you have really fun. The boys are with you and their girlfriends. 

"Babe, im going after something to drink" he say and kiss your cheek. You nod and smile. You continue to dance and suddenly you feel two arms around you waist. Harry. You turn around and plant a kiss on his lips. But something is wrong. You don't get the same feeling. You pull away and see that its some other guy. You slap his cheek and walk away but stops when you see Harry. He got red eyes and he just look at you. He turn around and start to walk out but run after him.

"Harry!" you cries and he turn around.

"What?! What do you want? YOU CHEATED ON ME!"

"No Harry, i thought it was you i swear!" you try but he just shook his head. He turn away but you hold his arm. When he try to make you let his go his hand go hard in your stomach. You go down on your knees holding your stomach.

 LOUIS: You and Louis sit in the living room, just chillin'. Suddenly he look up at you with red eyes.

"Y/N, what is this?" he ask and show you a photo on his phone. It you and your ex walking hand in hand in a park. It is real but it was taken 2 years ago.

"Its me and my ex but it-" you start but he cut you of with slap your cheek Its a burning feeling and you get tears in your eyes.

Im sorry that Louis was so short! :((( But i run out of ideas!!!!

~ami~

1D & JB preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें