How he cheers you up

JUSTIN: He hug you and then kiss your neck. Then forehead, nose and then your lips. That always makes you smile for some reason.

NIALL: He let you have some time for yourself. Then he give you chocolate, tea and many movies. You guys have a movie night together, and be with Niall is the only thing that can cheer you up.

ZAYN: When he see you on a bad mood he runs to the store and buy a big bouquet and chocolate. When he comes home he give you the flowers and that's enough for you to get a smile on your lips.

LIAM: He sit and look at you, no kisses, no hugs, nothing. But he does something that you think is annoying but you always start to laugh. "I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you..I love you" He repeats that until you laugh so much that you cry.

HARRY: He run around in the house, naked, and scream "I*m a free man" Random i know, but who can not laugh.

LOUIS: He put on one of your dresses and you high heels and he talks with a girl-voice. Even if one of the boys call him, he still talk with that voice. He doesn't stop before you laugh.

Sorry, this one one really bad. But i wanted to write something! :D

Follow me on Twitter! @VasHappeninAmi

Ask for an follow back if you want one! :)

~ami~