Harry imagine to Mia

-He hits you and say sorry in a dirty way, if you know what i mean ;)

"Harry, you can't not fucking get drunk every night! I want to spend some time with you too!" you shout at your boyfriend Harry. "YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER, I CAN DO WHAT THE HELL I WANT WHENEVER I WANT!" he shout back and suddenly you feel pain in your jaw. You fall down onto the floor. Harry just hit you. Harry. Hit. You. You look up at him with tears in your eyes. His face is full with regret and tears are falling from his eyes. "Oh my god, i am a monster, baby, Mia, i didn't mean to-" he say before he start to cry. He sit down on the floor and his face in his hands. You hear sobs coming from his mouth. You feel sorry for him. You know he didn't mean to hit you, it was an accident. You stand up and walk over to him, and sit down. You give him a hug and you feel him jump a little when your arms are around his body. He lifts his head and look in your eyes with puffy and red eyes. "I'm so sorry love" he whisper before hugging you back. "It's okay" you whispers back and hug him back. "Can i show you how sorry i am?" he whisper from your neck. "What do you mean?" you ask and pull away from the hug. "I want to make love to you" he say and look in your eyes. You smile and kiss his lips. The kiss is filled with love, and you feel sparks in your whole body. Suddenly you feel that Harry is lifting you up from the floor. He carries you to the bed and lay you down carefully, afraid of breaking you. Then he start to kiss you, his arms holding himself up. His sweet lips are all over yours and you feel sparks trough your whole body. "Harry?" you whispers witch makes him look in your eyes. "Yes? Did i hurt you? I'm so s-" he say, tears forming in his eyes, but you interrupts him. "I love you Harry" you say and kiss his lips. You feel his muscles relax and he kisses you back. "I love you too Mia" he say. He start to take off your clothes, first your top and then your jeans, and he leaves you in your under wears. His eyes check out every inch of you before he looks in your eyes. "You're beautiful" he say and you kiss him again. You take of his shirt and his jeans. Now you both lay in the bed, only in your under wears. Harry takes off your bra and start to kiss your nipples. He first suck, then bite and leave a wet kiss on them. You moan and lay your head back in pleasure. He then kisses your stomach and down to your panties. He takes it of with his teeth. You bit your lip and look in his eyes. He blow some hot air over your clit and you moan his name. Suddenly you feel his tongue sucking your clit. "Harry" you moan again and he chuckle sending vibrations over your clit. "Mm baby you're so wet" he say and stick a finger inside you and start to go in and out hard. Harry suck harder on your clit and you feel a knot in your stomach. "H-arry, i'm close" you say and then his tongue leaves your clit. He pull out his finger and you feel his tip in your entrance. "I love you baby" he say and start to kiss your neck and you feel him enter you slowly. He moan and leave a love bite in your neck. He start to rock his hips and you moan loud. "Shit Mia, your so tight" he say going deeper and harder. Your nails dig into his back, and it''s going to be scratches. His thrust start to go slower and sloppier and you feel his dick twitch inside you. "On three" he whispers in your ear. "1...2...3!" he say and both of you cum. Harry fall down besides you and both of you are breathing fast. "I love you" you say and Harry smiles. "I love you too"

I'm so so sorry that it took so long and that i'm not going to write any imagines....:'( pls don't hate me. But i'm really stressed and i really don't have time to do anymore imagines...I'm so sorry...:'(

~ami~