#8 The other boys/ friend talk with him after you break up 3/6

JUSTIN (Jaden's POV): Y/N and Justin broke up two weeks ago, and i haven't heard anything from him since that. So i decided to go to his house and look if he is okay. I knock on the door but get no answer, and when i try to open it, it is open! Now im starting to get nervous, really nervous. I walk in into the house and its dark.

"Justin?" i cries but get no answer.

"JUSTIN?!" i try again, higher this time. I hear a sound from the bedroom, so i walk in and see Justin laying on the bed and he looks like a totally mess.

"Man bro, you look horrible" i say and smile, but i get no return.

"Thanks, really what i needed" he says and i lay down beside him.

"You have to move on Justin, you have fans and-"

"I DON'T CARE! I LOVE HER, AND I CANT STOP THINKING AT HER!" he cries and stand up, i see that he got tears in his eyes.

"I WANT HER BACK, BACK IN MY ARMS! I WANT HER TO BE MINE AGAIN, SHE MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME!" he cries again and trow away a pillow.

"I cant stop loving her, i just cant. I love her and she was the one, but i did a mistake because i let her go..." he whispers and fall down on the floor, starting to cry. 'This is going to take i while...'

NIALL (Harry's POV): Niall hasn't been himself since Y/N and him broke up. We all know how much he loved her and still do and how much she means to him, but they broke up because of the hate and Niall think that its his fault. On the tour (we are on now) he sign wrong texts or doesn't sing at all, and always are in his room when we don't have a concert. Like today, but now i'm going to talk to him. I walk in into his room, he is laying in his bed and his face is pale and his eyes are red.

"Hello Ni, how are you?" i ask. 'God Harold, you're so stupid! Do you think he is going to say "im fine thanks?!" You're stupid!'

"What does it look like?" Niall ask and sob. I sit down on his bed and look at him.

"Niall, you have to *sigh* forget her" i say and he looks at me like i was crazy.

"You really think that i can stop loving my Princess? Then you are much more stupid than i thought" he says make me smile a bit.

"But you are really starting to fail in everything you do, you have to think on your life"

"I DO IT ALL THE TIME! I'M THINKING ON HER AND SHE IS MY LIFE!" he cries and i hear the other boys laugh stop downstairs. I sigh and hug him.

"Its not-" i start but he interrupt me.

"Don't tell me its not your fault, because it was. Its was MY fans that gave her hate, it was ME like didn't do anything to it, and I let her go" he say and i feel him sob in my neck.

"Its all my fault that she is gone" he whisper. 'He is really broken'

ZAYN (Liam's POV): Since Zayn and Y/N broke up, he has been on a very bad mood. He never talks to us or anything and we all are worried about his life. One day when i'm in my house i hear a knock on the door, and when i open i see Zayn, a totally mess.

"Hi Zayn, what are you doing here?" i ask and let him in.

"I just feel like i need someone to talk to, so i choose you" he says and a raspy voice, probably after crying?

"I'm here, just talk mate" i say and smile. We sit down in the couch and he sigh.

"I cant stop thinking at her, i love her more than anything and i could do anything to get her back" he says and put his head in his hands. I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Maybe, but you have to move on. If you ask me, go and talk to her" i say and he stand up.

"I hope its a good idea" he says and walk out. 'That boy is really in love with Y/N'

~ami~