He calls you on the night 4/6

ZAYN: You lay in your bed and trying to get some sleep but you have headache and cant sleep. Suddenly your phone start to ring and you pick it up. "Hello?" "Hi babe, how are you?" Zayn, your boyfriend ask and you smile. "Not so good, why are you calling now?" you ask. "Because i miss you, babe, look out from you window" he say and you do. There you see a dark shadow standing and it waves to you. Zayn. You let him in and you fall asleep in his arms when he is singing Little Things to you. 

LIAM: You and Liam where on a date today. It was totally fantastic, but when you said good bye he did'nt tell you he loves you like he always do. But you shrugged it of. When you come home its almost 3 AM and you are really tired. You take of your beautiful dress and make up and lay down in your bed. You almost fell asleep before the phone start ringing. You pick it up. "I love you" is the first thing the voice said. Liam's voice. "I love you too" you say and giggle. "I'm sorry that i forgot to tell you but i was lost in your eyes" he say and you smile. "Its okay, you said it now. By the way, i loved the date it was romantic" you say and he laugh. "Everything for you m'lady" You two talk all night and you fall asleep while he is talking about something funny Louis did. He smile and say "I love you" before he end the call with a big smile on his face.

There you go! :D 

~ami~