#6 Silent Treatment 6/6

-Silent treatment 6/6

LIAM: Liam broke you favorite CD and you are really mad at him. So you give him the silent treatment. You sit on your bed at night on your laptop, writing on your twitter. Liam is already laying in his bed. You haven't said a word to him and you see that he is really sorry for what he did. 

"Babe, im so sorry. But please say something i miss your kisses, voice and everything that you do" he pray but you continue to write. Then you feel someones head on your shoulder.

"Im begging you, please, im so sorry" he say and kiss you shoulder. But you just pretend that he isn't there. Then you feel something wet on you neck. 'Is he licking my neck!?' you think and look at him, but no, he is crying. 

"Babe, you don't know how much it hurt that you ignore me. It feels like the world is going under. I love you so much and-" he say but you interrupt him with a kiss. That is the most passionate kiss you ever had. When you pull away you look smiling into Liam's eyes.

"I love you Li"

"I love you too Y/N"

(That one was cute.. :) )

HARRY: You where on your period and always when you are, you are on really bad mood. Harry was on work, and you sent him messages all day but he never answered. And that doesn't make anything better. 

"Babe, im home!" you hear him say from the door. You stand in the kitchen cleaning up. You don't answer, because you give him the silent treatment.

"Babe?" he ask again, no answer. He comes to the kitchen and when he sees you, he smiles.

"God, i thought you where dead" he say and try to hug you, but you just turn around. You show him a note.

"Why didn't you answer my texts?"

He read it and sigh. 

"Simon didn't let me, i promise you" he say. You see in his eyes that every word he says is true. You smile a little.

"But don't ignore me again, i love you" you say and he smile back.

"I love you too and i promise to not ignore you again"

He hug you and kiss your forehead.

"Lets just cuddle and look at a movie, okay?" he ask and you smile. Everything is much better when Harry is home.

LOUIS: You both where bored so you wanted to play a game, silent treatment. Its not funny but you both always talk so you wanted to see who could be quiet the longest time. You sit in the couch, looking at each other. You have sit like that in 3 min when Louis sighs.

"Okay, this is boring can we do something else?" he ask but you just keep quiet. 

"Babe, you win, can we do something else now?" he ask again but you don't say anything. He keep asking in one hour but you don't say anything.

"Babe please! I want to hear your beautiful voice!" he cries and put his forehead on yours.

"Babe, Y/N, sweetheart, my carrot girl. Please say something" he ask and your heart melt. 

"I love you" you say and kiss him.

~ami~