How you spend a day off 3/6

Sorry for not writing in a while...:'(

Justin: "Honey...Babe...Sweetheart...Wake up...This is my day off and i want to spent it with you" You hear a raspy voice whisper in your ear. Justin is spooning you holding your body close to his. "What time is it?" you ask turning around snuggling into his chest. "It's time to get up" he say and kiss your forehead. You open your eyes and see a smiling Justin. "There is my beautiful princess" he say and sit up in the bed. "Now. What do you want for breakfast?" he ask and you smile. Later you and Justin swim in the pool, watch movies and just have a day off.

Niall: "Niall...Can you hand me the milk?" you ask and Niall hands it to you. "Is it soon ready?" he ask licking his lips. You and Niall were making a cake and he looked like a child seeing Santa. "Yes Niall, now it only needs to be an hour in the oven" you giggle and he groan. "But we can watch a movie?" you say and put your arms around his neck. "Sounds good" he say and put his arms on your waist. You give him a kiss and when you pull away you hear him mumble "This is why i love my days off"

 Zayn: "Where are you?" you hear Zayn's voice say and you try to breathe as quiet as you can. "Please don't find me, please don't find me" you whisper and you hear his steps getting closer. You are hiding in the sauna in the corner, where it is really dark. You hear Zayn coming into the bathroom. Suddenly you feel something crawl on your arms and as girly as you are, you scream like someone is killing you. "Babe?! What happened?!" Zayn ask worried, opening the sauna-door. "I-it's a s-spider on m-my arm" you say and he sigh. "I thought it was a monster trying to kill you" he say and kill the little spider on your arm. You smile shy and look down, embarrassed. Zayn put his hands on your cheeks, making you look him in his eyes. "You are such a girl, you know" he say and chuckles. "Yeah, and is that weird?" you ask and bit your lower lip. "No" he say and shook his head and kiss your lips. "It's cute" he say when he pull away.

Follow me on Twitter: @VasHappeninAmi

Please!!! Love you!! Thank you so much for reading and voting, it always makes me smile when i see that the numbers keep going!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

~ami~