Harry imagine to Andrea

- He see you without make-up for the first time

HARRY IMAGINE TO ANDREA

"Babe, is it 8 month now?" Harry ask when you are watching TV and cuddle in the couch. "Yeah, it is" you say and kiss his cheek. "Why can't i see you without make-up?" he ask and you look at him and sigh. "I don't know if i want to, i look ugly without make-up" you say and he start to laugh but stop when he realise you are not kidding. "Are you serious? You are the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world and i love you, so please!" he beg and you sigh and stand up and go to the bathroom and wash your face. You walk back to the living room where Harry is sitting, waiting for you. When he see you his mouth open and his eyes widen. You look down at the floor and understand that Harry think that you're ugly. "Just when i thought you couldn't be more beautiful" he say and stand up and put his hands on your cheek and give you a passionate kiss. When he pull away he smile. "One, don't hide your natural beauty with make-up. Two, i love you Andrea" he say and you giggle. "I love you to Harry".

SURPRISE SURPRISE! This imagine was to Drea_1234 and i hope you liked it! BTW you dunno how happy i am because of your sweet comments! Thank you guys so much! <333

~ami~