Justin imagine too Eva

-You're pregnant and he treats you like shit and leaves, but come back after 2 years

JUSTIN IMAGINE TO EVA

"Babe, make me a sandwich" Justin say and you look at him with shock. "I'm pregnant Justin" "I know, but that's not an excuse" he say and you sigh. "What's wrong?" you ask him and you see Justin biting his lip. "You" he whisper. "What? I didn't hear you" "YOU, YOU ARE MY PROBLEM. YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT YOU AND NEVER DO ANYTHING FOR ANYONE ELSE! WHY DID I ASK YOU TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!? YOU'RE JUST A PROBLEM" he shout and the next thing you see is Justin running out from the house. He leaved you pregnant, pregnant with his own child.

~~ 2 years after ~~

"Mummy?" your daughter Lucy ask when both of you sit and look on a movie. "Yes sweetheart?" you say and you look in her brown eyes. "Where is my dad?" she ask and your heart stop. "Umm, he is, you know what? I think we have some ice cream, want some?" you say and her face light up. "ICE CREAM!" she shout and run to the kitchen. You laugh when it suddenly rings on the door. You open it and you swallow when you see who it is. Justin.

"Hi Eva" he say and he give you a fast hug. "H-hi Justin" you say, still in a shock. He sigh and look down on his shoes. When he look up again his eyes are red. "I just wanted to apologise. That day, when i said those horrible words to you, i regret them all, i regret them all with my whole heart. What i did was the biggest mistake in my life, and i can never forgive myself for what i did. I lost you and the baby. My own child and the love of my life. I so sorry" he say and you feel some tears rolling down your cheeks. When you are about to answer Lucy come and look worried on you. "Why are you crying mummy? And who is this?" she ask and Justin look asking on you, and you nod. He goes down on his knee and look smiling on Lucy. 

"I'm you daddy" he say and his voice breaks. Lucy's face light up. "Daddy!" She hug him tight and more tears fall from your eyes and Justin is crying. He hug her tight so you're almost scared that he is going to hug her to tight. Justin stand up with Lucy still in his arms. "Can i please get another chance. I can't live without you anymore, it's killing me. And i can't live without Lucy either" he say and you smile and nod. "Yes, i give you one last chance" you say and soon you, Justin and Lucy is having your first family hug ever.

This imagine was to EvaMakande, hope you liked it! :D

~ami~