Sibilings (you are his child) 2/6

NIALL: (13 years old) You are the oldest child in your family. You have an little sister wich is 6. Ever since Y/L/S/N came to the family, mum or dad (Niall) nearly gave you any attention. Now you have a little brother too, which is newborn. You always sit in your room doing home works, playing the guitar or just reading. Of course you eat dinner with your family but they all only watch when Y/L/B/N eat his food. Right now you're sitting in your room, doing some home works, when you hear a knock on the door. You don't say anything because no one cares about you anymore, mum and dad doesn't even love you anymore. (You thought) "Y/N sweetheart, can I come in?" you hear your mum's voice say on the other side of the door. You mumble a yes and your mum comes in into the room, but you only ignore her and continue with your homework. "Can you watch Y/L/S/N and Y/L/B/N while me and your dad goes out on some shopping?" she ask but it sounds more like an order. That's when your anger take over your body. "NO! IT'S ALWAYS Y/L/S/N AND Y/L/B/N! EVERYTHING IS ABOUT THEM! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE! DO YOU REMEMBER ME? YOUR 13 YEARS OLD DAUGHTER? No, you probably don't! BECAUSE YOU DON'T LOVE OR CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE!" you shout with tears streaming down your face. You run out from the house to a little tree house that  was yours and Niall's secret place. You sit there and cry. They probably found someone else to look after Y/L/S/N and Y/L/B/N, and now they are walking around in a store. Not thinking about you.

After some minutes you hear that someone is coming. "Honey?" you hear Niall's voice ask and you don't say anything, because you don't want to talk with him or your mum. Then you see Niall's face and he gives you a small smile when he sees you. "Found you" he say and sit down beside you. "It's not true" he say. "What isn't true?" you ask. "That we don't love you anymore, because we do, very very much actually" he say and you feel tears rolling down your cheeks. "I'm so sorry princess if you feel that we ignore you, but we don't. We always wanted to be with you but you always lock yourself in your room. And I'm sorry for being a bad dad. I have been so busy with work, and your brother and sister that I didn't have time for you. You're worth so much and I'm sorry for being such a bad daddy" he say and for the first time in two weeks you feel his arms around you. (Your little brother is two weeks) You sit there in a shock for some seconds but then you hug him back. "I love you Y/N, I will always do" he says and kiss your head. "I love you too daddy" you say and hug him tighter. You fell safe in your daddy's arms.

~ami~