#1 How You Meet

-How you meet

JUSTIN: You where in a supermarket to buy some things. But when you was about to take some cookies, you where to short! You stand on your toes but you didn't get them. You sighs. Suddenly a boy with brown eyes and brown hair stand behind you. 

"Sorry, but do you need any help?" he ask and smiles. 

"Um yes, i need to get those cookies please" you say and smiles back to him. He take down the cookies and give them to you. 

"Thank you" 

"Your welcome, im Justin" 

"Im Y/N"  

After that he asked for your number and next week you went to your first date of many.

NIALL: You sat alone at Nandos and waiting on your friend. There was a boy with blond hair and beautiful blue eyes sitting alone at another table. Suddenly you get a message from your friend 

"I cant come because a friend at work is sick and i have to jump in, sorry!!! 

You sigh. When you lock up you see the blond-boy is sitting in front of you. 

"Um, hi? you say awkward and smiles. 

"Hi, i saw that you sat alone and me to, so i thought we could sit together" he say and smiles. He got a cute Irish accent that you love. 

"Okay, im Y/N" 

"Im Niall" 

You guys eat and talk about everything. When you was about to leave he asked for your number and when you got home you talked in hours. That was the beginning on a lovely relationship.

ZAYN: You where waiting to get your new tattoo (first) and you where really nervous.  

"Y/N Y/L/N" a boy in your age cries and you sit down on the chair. 

"First tattoo?" he ask and you nod. 

"Its okay love, it maybe hurts a little but i promise you that its worth it"he say and start. You close your eyes and bit your lip. When the tattoo is ready you thank him and give him a note with your Skype and number. He smiles. 

"Call you later then" he say and winks. That night you talked on Skype and he asked you out and you said yes. After some month's you where a couple.

LIAM: You sat in class when the teacher come i, and he got a cute boy with.  

"Hello everyone, this is a new student and treat him well. You can sit down on the table over there" the teacher say and look on you. You both smiles when he sits down. 

"Hi, im Liam" 

"Im Y/N" After the class you ask him to come home to your house and do something and he say yes. Some weeks after that he ask you out and you say yes.

HARRY: You work at a restaurant. Suddenly five boys come in and you go to their table. 

"So what do you guys want?" i ask and smile. They say their food but when itd a brown curly boy turn to say no words come. 

"Harry?! Say what you want" the boy with blond hair say and Harry shook his head. 

"Sorry but you are so beautiful so i forgot to say something" You look down and blush.  

"Thank you, so what do you want?" 

"Your number" 

You give him your number and some month after you where dating!!!!

LOUIS: You where shopping when you bump into someone. 

"Im so sorry" you say and look at the person. He got red/brown hair and blue eyes. He smiles. 

"Its okay love, im Louis" 

"Im Y/N" 

"I need some help to find a shirt or something to my sister, and you have a nice style so wanna help me?" he ask and you say yes. Both of you have a fun time and it ends that you sit on a Cafe and he ask you to be his girlfriend. Love in first sight.

~ami~