Niall imagine to Jessica

- You're famous and he like you

NIALL IMAGINE TO JESSICA

Today you where going to do a cover with One Direction! You where really exited because you always wanted to meet them and especially Niall. You take a long warm shower and only put on a little make-up not wanting to look fake. You put on your favorite shirt and tight jeans and a pair of higheels, and when you look in the mirror you smile. You have to admit, you look good. You take your phone, car keys and drive away to the studio. When you come out there are like 3-6 fans waiting for you. You take pictures, give them a hug and autograph. Then you walk inside and see One Direction sitting in a couch. "Hello boys, i'm Jessica (your/last/name)" you say and they stand up. You see that they are very nervous because you are very big and famous. They all hug you and you then sit down and wait for Simon to come. "So how are you guys?" you ask to brake the awkward silence. "Good, how are you?" Niall ask and he smile more than ever. "I'm good thank you. You wanna do something?" you ask they all scream yes! "Umm...Hide and Seek?" you ask and they all nod. Zayn is going to search. 1...2...3...4..." he start and you look around trying to find a good place. "Jessica, here" someone whisper and you feel someone take your hand and you turn around too see who it was. Niall. "Come with me" he whispers and you walk into a room with many cords and musical instruments. "No one can find us here....that sounded so weird" he say and you giggle. The problem is that the room is really little and you and Niall stand really close to each other. You both blush. "Umm Jessica?" he ask, almost whispers. "Yeah?" "Do you...um...wanna go out...with me?" he ask and you smile. "On a date, with you?" you ask and he nod shyly. "Of course!" you say and hug him. He hug you back but suddenly the door open and all the boys stand there and smile. "I found you!" Zayn say and you and Niall blush. 'I'm going on a date with Niall!' you think and scream of happiness inside you. 

This imagine was to keeplovin1D22 and i hope you like it! :D

~ami~