Harry imagine to Michia

Sorry if it took so long... ):

He get jealous

HARRY IMAGINE TO MACHIA

You and Harry was walking around in the city, just having fun. "Babe, want to go and drink some coffee there?" Harry ask and point to a cute little cafè. "Yeah" you say and he take your hand and you sit down on a table and Harry go and order some coffee. Suddenly someone sit down with you on the table. "Hi Love, why is such a beautiful girl sitting here alone?" he ask and you look up and see Nathan from The Wanted. "Um..uh.." you say because you don't know what to say, you know how much Harry "hate" The Wanted. "Nathan? Why are you sitting here with MY GIRLFRIEND?" Harry ask shocked/angry. "Oh, this is your girlfriend? I thought you only date bitches" Nathan smirk and stand up, close to Harry. "If you not close your mouth now i'm going to close it TO YOU!" Harry say and you see he is getting pretty angry or is it jealous? You don't know. "Because this young lady need a man, a man like me and not a little baby like you" Nathan say and you feel that you are getting pretty angry you too. "Harry, i think we are leaving because i don't want you to talk with-" you say and look at Nathan "-idiots" You take Harry's hand and walk out from the cafè, leaving Nathan with open mouth. "Michia, my little bad girl" Harry whisper in your ear makes you laugh. 

~ami~