#6 Silent Treatment 3/6

-Silent treatment 3/6

JUSTIN: Justin forgotten your 5 month anniversary and you give him the thing that he hates most, the silent treatment. You are really good at it, and he hates it. You are in the living room when he comes home.

"Hi baby!" he say and try to get a kiss but you stand up and walk to your bedroom. You hear him call your name but you just lay down on your bed and stare up in the ceiling. Justin lay down beside you.

"Im so sorry that i forgot our anniversary, but i want to hear your voice" he say but you shook your head no.

"Are you giving me the silent treatment?" he ask and sit up and look in your eyes, you nod.

"NO! You know that i hate that game!!!" he say and give you the poppy dog face. But you just shook your head. 

"Okay then" he say and smile. 'Okay, what is he doin?' you think. He sit on your stomach he kiss you forehead, nose, cheek and then he start to kiss your neck. He start to kiss your sweet spot. You bit your lip trying to hold in a moan, but you cant.

"Justin..." you moan and he pull away.

"Now i know how to win.." he say and you chuckle.

"Lets continue what i started" he say and...

(sorry if you think it was TOO DIRTY FOR YOU!)

NIALL: You are same as Niall and REALLY LOVES FOOD! Last night when you come home you wanted some cake that you made before you went to work, but then you see Niall with the cake. HE ATE EVERY LITTLE BIT. You haven't talk to him since that and its driving him crazy. Both of you sit in the couch, you are reading and he is looking at you.

"Please baby talk to me, its killing me to not hear your beautiful voice. Look im sorry that i ate the cake but your food taste so good!" he pray. But you just shook your head. He sigh and stand up and take his coat. He walk out and you hear the car. 'Did he leave? No his phone is still here' you think.

After and half hour you start to worry. Have something happen to him? But then you hear the door open and you see Niall with a beautiful dress and with a smile in his face.

"Im sorry if it took so long, but i bought you a dress because you and i are going first to the cinema-"  He come closer.

"- then we are going to eat on Nandos-" He come closer and closer.

"- and i pay everything, forgive me?" he ask and you smile. You put your arms around him and kiss his lips. You feel him relax and he kiss you back.

"I love you" you both say on the same time when you pull away.

(That was romantic? ;) )

ZAYN: This night was going to be fantastic. You and Zayn would have a movie night, and you had cleaned the house the whole day. But then when you are ready he send you a text that he was drunk on a club with the boys. You where so angry, and you just went to bed and ignored him. When you get up you see a sleeping Zayn beside you. You walk down and make a sandwich.

"Baby?" you hear Zayn's voice and you turn around. He stand in boxsers and his hair is a mess. 

"Can you give me some massage, my head hurts..." he ask and try to give you a hug. But you just walk angry out from the kitchen and sit down in the couch. Zayn sit down on the other side. 

"Have i done someth-" he start but then stop, he get a guilt look in his face.

"Oh no, our movie night! Im so so so sorry sweetheart, i was so tired after work that i forgot it. Please forgive me?" he ask and look at you with his brown eyes. But you just shook your head.

"Please baby, i do anything! Whatever you want, i just wanna hear your voice and i want to kiss you, please forgive me!"

"Anything?" you ask and smile evil. He swallow.

"Yes, anything" he say and you forgive him after he cuddle with you all day and watch movie he hated, and the give you massage. 

*At the end of the day in bed*

"So? Anything more hun?" he ask and you think.

"I know one thing"

(You can guess what you lovebirds did after that ;) DIRTYYYYYY!!!!!)

~ami~