Your child learns something from the other boys 2/5

Y/D/N = Your Daughters Name

Y/S/N = Your Sons Name

NIALL: "Y/S/N, eat your soup if you wanna be strong like daddy" Niall say but Y/S/N don't touch the soup. "What's wrong honey, you don't like soup?" you ask and you son nod. "Then eat it" Niall say but Y/S/N shook his head no. "What's the problem?" Niall ask and take the spoon in his hand, take some soup on it and holding it close to Y/S/N mouth. Y/S/N eyes are wide and look at the spoon like it was a snake. "Take the spoon away from me daddy" he say and Niall and put down the spoon in the bowl. "You're afraid of spoons?" he ask and Y/S/N nod. "Who taught you that?" you ask. "Uncle Liam said spoons are dangerous" he say and you hear Niall sigh. "Next time is see him..." 

ZAYN: "Mummy, can you buy cawwots?" your 3 years old daughter ask before you drive to the shop. "What? You hate carrots" you say and she shook her head. "No, i love cawwots!" she say and giggle. Suddenly Zayn come home from the studio, and all the boys come out from his car. "Hi babe, the boys wanted to come" he say and take Y/D/N in his arms. "Hi uncle Niall, uncle Hawwy, uncle Liam and uncle Lewis" she say and smile to them. Adorable. "Hello to you Y/D/N" they all say and Louis take her from Zayn. "Hey! It's my baby!" he say and everyone laugh. "Mummy, can you buy cawwots?" she ask again and you nod you head. Zayn look asking on you. "She suddenly started to love carrots" you say and Zayn nod. "I don't know what you are talking about, i don't know anything about this" Louis say and Zayn sigh. "I didn't have to ask, i already know it was because of you" Zayn say.

I'm not going to write because i'm going on a "camp" in a whole week, yey, so i'm sorry but you have too wait. Thank you so so so much for voting and 7, 237 readers!!! Love you all!!! Please follow me! :D Thank you! <333

~ami~