Harry imagine to Sunniva

-You meet for the first time

HARRY IMAGINE TO SUNNIVA (Harry*s pov)

Ugh, another interview... That means another bimbo, with much make-up only wanting sex. Yuk! Everybody thinks that i only want that kind of girls, but i really don't. My favorite kind of girl have beautiful eyes, long hair and no make-up. I love girls who are them self and really not some slut who only lives for sex. Where is that interviewer! I don't want to wait anymore! I want to go ho-oh my god. She is breathtaking. Her blue eyes is sparkling and her blond long hair is a little bit curly falling perfectly down her shafts. And is that freckles? She is totally gorgeous, no she is more than that, i can't even explain it! Wait, is she the interviewer? She is really not some bimbo with much make-up only living for sex. No, she is something special! What is that weird feeling in my stomach and why can't i stop smiling? Can i believe in love at first sight? I think i can. Okay Harry, after this interview, ask for her number!

*After the interview*

Okay, where did she go? There she is! Now Harry. Ask for her name! "My name is Sunniva." Sunniva, Sunniva, what a beautiful name. Tell her that she have a beautiful name! Aww, she blush, so cute. Good job Harry! Now, ask for her number! "XXX-XXX-XXX." Score Harry! You know her name, you got her number now tell her you call her later and then say bye. 'Wow, this must be my lucky day'

This Imagine was to sunnivah99, and i hope you liked it! 

~ami~