"Good morning, everyone." he greeted so everybody turned to him. And Harry was right, we kinda gave the same eye color but mine is darker. "So, I know we were all startled about Haylor's break up and that kidnapping incident that had happened." He continued and gave me a glare at the last part so I bit my lip guiltily and awkwardly and immediately faced the ground and became interested in it. "Well, it's not true"  

I gasped and faced George in a shocked impression. Everyone was then whispering into each otherand were now murmuring. I took a look at everyone and found Nikka and the rest on the left side while the rest of the 1D lads are just beside Harry and I also didn't notice Taylor beside me. She is absolutely poker faced and it shows that she's not interested and she's not paying attention at all. 

"Taylor and Harry are still dating. And there are no kidnapping incidents. They were all just observing the building and those cops are there to protect them. Well, they are celebrities."  

"What?" I mouthed at Harry who is also as confused as me.  

"I thought you two broke up" Niall whispered to him. 

"We did!" Harry whispered back. 

"But why is-" 

"Taylor and Harry, kindly come up" I was cut off by George. Harry hesitated but stood up obediently but Taylor remained. She probably didn't listen well because she is still scrolling up and down on her phone. 

"Um... Ms. Swift" George said once again and Taylor finally looked up from her phone and groaned as she stood up from her seat and followed Harry whose already on the platform. 

"Errr..." Harry sluttered uncomfortably as he gave George a look. George gave him a look saying 'just play along'.  

Harry's lips parted open to say something but was cut off by a paparazzi. 

"If you and Taylor didn't break up, why were you with Ms. Roberts?" 

I never thought these could be very serious. They even used my last name! 

"Because errr...." he stammered once more, looked at the same spot as where George is standing then continued, "We're just friends. Ijust picked her from her home"

I may be her girlfriend but I'm not really hurt much at all. I know he only did this for a deal. He came contact with my eyes and I was about to give him the 'its fine' look but my phone started vibrating so I excused myself and went out of the room. 

"Hello?" I asked through the phone, not bothering to read the caller I.D. 

"Hello, hun." My breath hitched and my mouth was shaped like an 'o'. How dare she call me? After everything! She hung up on me on the say I needed her most. 

"Mom?"

HARRY'S POV: 

I seriously need to tell them the truth about Ally and I. But everytime I look at George, he always give me this threatning look which scares for unknown causes. 

"We're just friends. i just picked her from her home" I said trying so hard to look as calm as I can while my jaw started to harden and my hands tightly balled into fists. Taylor was just emotionless at this. She was just checking her nails then curled her hair with her fingers. Yeah, nothing much.  

I tried searching for Ally but then I saw her sprinting out of the room.  

Great! Just great! More problems came!  

After the conference, I went directly towards George who has been talking to Simon. I impolitely grabbed his shoulder and turned him so that he could face me. 

"Oh, Harry!" He greeted. 

"Yeah, me." I said through greeted teeth.  

"Hi, uncle Si" I said glancing behind George. 

"Hello there, Haz" He greeted back. 

"So, what seems to be the problem here?" Uncle Si went beside me as my grip over George's shoulder loosened. 

"I want the deal off!" I exclaimed making Uncle Si's face turn into confusion. "What deal?" Oh, so Simon doesn't know anything about this?  

"Me dating Taylor. I don't like it anymore! I have a girlfriend! A real one!"  

"Harry, let's just continue this later, okay. I still have business to attend to." He said bossily then went out of the room.  

"I gotta go, Uncle Si. I still need to find her" I said then sprinted out of the room not waiting for any response.  

"ALLY!" I yelled through the empty hall way. My voice echoed through the walls and yet no answer. I jogged along the corridor exploring the area inch by inch just so that I could find her. Moments later, finally found her on the lobby sitting on one of the couches. 

"Babe" I cooed behind her. She faced me slowly and I found her eyes red and puffy from crying. "I'm sorry. George made me do it! I was done with that de-" 

"I'm fine with that, Harry!" she said cutting me off. 

"Th-then what is it?" I asked full of worry even though I'm quite surprised that the announcement earlier didn't affect her. 

"It's mom. She's coming"

------------------------- 

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

Hi, luvies! I hope you like it! ^,^ 

I gotta go to sleep so here's a quick announcement. 

I'm putting this on hold because I feel tired and I need a little break. So, I hope your patience will last long because.... Yeah  

Vote, comment and follow! 

twitter----> iheartharry69 

until next chapter ;)

i love you one direction, cher lloyd and 5 seconds of summer!!!!! and i love you readers!

-aliistyles