12|| Unexpected Kiss.

Start from the beginning

"Fuck, what am I going to tell Adam? I can't lie to him!" Sauli spoke in a hurry.

"It's my fault, I shouldn't have leaned in, I'm so sorry." As Tommy finished his sentence, Lisa walked in.

"Hey, Adam just left, he looked as if he just saw a ghost.." She spoke worried. "What happened?"

"Fuck!" Sauli yelled as he bolted down the stairs, pushing past people and out to the street, Adam's car wasn't there, and he was his ride back... Sauli quickly ran back to Tommy's room to see Tommy panicking. "I need a lift home, I need to get to Adam."

"I'll take you." Lisa spoke, handing her drink to Tommy. "You wrap up the party." She spoke sternly to Tommy.

**

"Thank you for the lift, Lisa." Sauli smiles as he gets out the car.

"It's okay, just sort things out, Tommy told me what happened. You'll fix this."

"I hope... I didn't know he was there."

"You will, just go!" She spoke as Sauli ran to the front door, opening it without a second thought.

"Adam?!" He yelled out as he ran upstairs. "Adam!" Sauli yelled again as he opened their bedroom door. Sauli stopped as he saw Adam sitting on the bed, back facing the door. "Adam?"

"Isn't it funny? The people most closest to you, hurt you the most..." Adam spoke quietly.

"Adam, it didn't mean anything, Tommy kissed me back, I couldn't even react."

"Did you kiss back? Didn't a thought run through you thinking that you should push him away as soon as he started leaning in? How could you? HOW?" Adam screamed, standing up, Sauli saw the tears in his eyes but that wasn't what caught his attention, what caught his attention was the blood running down his arm. Adam pushed his arm behind his back.

"You relapsed?" Sauli whispers. "Why?"

"Haha, why? WHY?" Adam screams. "Doesn't take a genius to figure it out."

"You're over reacting! It was a meaningless kiss! Why the fuck can't you just accept the fact that I have tried to apologize, and of course I didn't kiss him back!" Sauli shouts back.

"Yeah, I am over reacting because I fucking love you! Don't you get that?"

"Then just accept the fact that I am trying to say sorry, it was a MISTAKE!" Sauli screams. Adam scoffs, pushing past Sauli. "Where are you going?"

"To clear my head." Adam snaps, grabbing his father's letter and walking out to his car.

"Can you please just come back inside, Adam? Can we please talk this out?" Sauli pleads as he follows Adam, Adam simply ignores him, slamming his car door and reversing out the drive-way and speeding down the street.

***

It had been two days since Adam left, Sauli had left many messages and calls and he only got a simple reply 'I'm okay.' which didn't reassure Sauli one bit.

Sauli walked into the classroom to see Adam talking to the class, he wasn't expecting to see Adam, after two days of nothing, he felt relieve wash over his body to know Adam was okay, well, he wasn't but just seeing him made something inside Sauli light up but that light faded quick when Adam wouldn't even look at him, it was less than 5 minutes until lunch so he'll attempt to speak to him then.

Sauli sat down quietly for the last few minutes of class and as the bell went off and all the students left, Sauli walked over to Adam.

"Hey." Sauli spoke quietly, he didn't really know what else to say... Adam walked out of the class, completely ignoring Sauli and his presence.

Adam walked into the lunch room to see Tommy speaking to one of the students and in that moment that Adam saw him, something inside snapped, as if he cut the string that was keeping him above the world, he was now falling and he was angry. He walked over to Tommy and before Tommy could even say anything, Adam threw a punch at him, hitting up in the nose. Before he could do any more damage, another teacher held Adam back.

"You fucking asshole! Why did you do it?" Adam yelled, students and teachers were now gathering around, not everyday you see two teachers wanting to kill each other, well one anyway.

"It was an accident, an accident that meant nothing!" Tommy defended, "I know, I deserved that hit, and I can't say how sorry I am, Adam."

"You are not my best friend, you are an asshole who knows no better!" Adam shouted, walking out the lunch room.

No one knows that it's last day, that he put in a letter of resignation to the principal, he loved teaching more than ever but it just wasn't right, not in his mind frame... He wanted to say good-bye to Sauli... A final good-bye and this time Sauli won't be able to stop him...