"So basically you are useless" I tap my foot. "I guess you have no use for me after all" I took a small remote. "I want to show you my special toy"

I press the button and watch as the wire twist itself tighter digging itself into his neck. He gasp in pain he reached up to touch the wire but only to flinch away at the poison. His blood drip down his shirt soaking it in.

"S..Stop! Stop! I'll lead you to her" He coughed struggling to breathe. "But you have to let me go"

I stopped it immdiately and smiled in victory earning a death glare from him. I press the remote to automatically losen the wires. He immdiately remove away from his skin in panic.

"I knew you weren't such a waste of time" I smiled down at him. "So what's your name?"

Instead of responding I get the cold stare making me smile even more.

"Not a talker huh? That's ok"

****

I had him wearing cuff behind his back as he lead the way deeper into the woods. He wouldn't dare try to ambush me with his vampire friends and lead me into a trap. This guy was pretty determind to kill me. I must admit he did impressed me with his traps and techniques on how to fight.

Up ahead I can see a tent cottage surrounded by the woods almost hiden from anyone's eyes. To my shock I felt my ankle trip over a wire, I cursed silently forgetting about checking my surroundings. I spin around catching the wooden stake heading straight to my head just inches away from my eyes.

"Oh yeah look out for traps" He chuckled a grin forming his face. I dropped the stake and glared at him annoyed.

"Thanks for the heads up" I said sarcastically.

We continue walking towards the cabin then I felt a sudden pain shooting through my head. I didn't realised I dropped on the ground clenching my head in my hands. I look over and see him do the same.

"Annabel wait! We're not here to hurt you" He raised his hand.

I look up to see a tall lean long black haired girl about my age or younger. Her dark caramel skin brings out her hazel brown eyes. The exotic look in her made her look gorgeous from everyone else.

"I told you to never come back" Her voice sounded soft and had a melody to it.

"She...she wanted to meet you" He wince shaking his head in pain.

Her eyes landed to me then the pain stopped, I breathe a sigh of relief before standing straight. I gave her a curious stare amazed at strong arua of power coming off her.

"It's very nice to meet you" I smiled. "I'm Jessy" 

"I know who you are, I hear lots of stories about you" She gave a monotone voice.

"Hopefully good ones" I smirk. 

"Diffinately" A small sly smile appear on her face taking me by surprise. 

I gasp loudly feeling a sharp burn in my stomach, I look down and saw a stake stabbed in me. I groan in pain pulling it out in a quick movement. I spin around seeing his horrified look within seconds I threw the wooden stake right where his heart lays. He gasp his last breath before dropping on the ground. 

"That guy was starting to annoy me." I press my hand to my now healed stomach. 

She tilt her head curiously she walked away nudging her head to the cabin. 

"Follow me we have a lot to discuss" She said like she knew I would be coming. 

Inside the house is any other wooden cabin cosey and free from worries. Yes I thought her house will be filled with weird symbols and animal bones for a sacrifice. Michael never talked about witches before. She lead me to the couch telling me to take a seat. 

The VampireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara