Chapter 1(Edited)

These are some Facts about my story 'She Rejected The Alpha'. This story might be a little different from other werewolf stories but its still a nice one.

1. Mates are two wolves made by the moon godess. They sense attraction when they first meet. There are certain steps to complete the mate bond. He-wolf has to mark She-wolf, They have to make love to complete the process, after making love they can hear each others thoughts. In a pack Alpha(leader), Luna (Alpha's mate),Beta( Co-leader), Gamma(Third in command) are the most powerful, compared to others. The lowest and weakest post is an omega. My Book Is about a girl who is mislead by her boyfriend......But her mate is not an omega, he's one of those who don't give up easily, he is the one who can lead and control others wolves.

This is Nicole Barette's pic>>>>>

Nicole POV (point of view)

Every single day of my life goes the same but I kinda have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that something different is going to take place today and its not going to turn out right. Leaving my thoughts to rest I go to the bathroom and do my daily business. I dress up in hot dark shorts and my cute pink crop top with white hearts. I look at my reflection in my full length mirror.

'That'll make the boys gasp' I thought to myself. Even Jake( he's my BF).

Jake is my BF from the past 2 years , he was really a nice boyfriend but sometimes he gets a little over possessive and then starts to tell me what to do and not to do..! In his Alpha's voice.

I made my way down stairs until I heard my mother's melodious voice.(Note the sarcasm)
" Nicky get down here this moment...!! Young lady don't you dare skip your breakfast."

" I'm not going to mom.." I replied with sighing tone.

" ohh don't worry hon, you are too skinny eat something!! I don't want to loose my precious charm."

"Ohh mom...I love so much" I replied with deep affections. " I love you too, ninja.."She said smirking.

" Mom I hate that nickname.!!" I said loudly.

I left the house after having my breakfast, picked up my best friend Natalie, reached school , only to meet my dear hearty boyfriend.sarcasm......!!