I went to the next picture and it's a picture of her tortured face. Her lips, bruised, scars on her cheeks and her face sokaing wet from crying. I closed my hands tighter, forming into a fist.

I closed the folder and searched for ny videos or audios.

I clicked the one with the title "Phil voice mail"

I listened to it and hoping for any threats or something just to serve as a proof.

" So, this the second voice mail I sent to you, you little jerk, Why didn't I receive the money today, huh? Give it to me anytime today or you're gonna say goodbye to your aunt-" I paused the audio and grabbed my phone from my pocket. I clicked the bluetooths of each devices on and started sending it.

After it was successfully sent, I hurriedly stood up from my bed and went to my closet. Of course I'm gonna fix myself up before rescuing my family! I don't wanna save them looking like a raped bird's nest! That would be gross! And I'm also going to the office building. No need to embarrass myself in front of a million models, thank you!

I quickly grabbed a gray loose tank top, skinny jeans and black flats. Just so that I could feel comfortable. I quickly tied my hair into a messy bun and went to the bathroom. My face looks okay so I just went to change the bandage that is being wrapped around my wrist.

Right, I already feel fresh. I feel better. 

I quickly grabbed my car keys and then I sprinted towards my car. Wow, I haven't used this thing in ages!  

As I stepped inside, it was all so strange and weird. I'm not used to it anymore.  

WHO CARES! I need to get to the office building!

I started the engine then I drove towards the location. I don't want a boring trip so I clicked radio on. Cher Lloyd's "Riot" suddenly came on. Oooh... I like this.

"No point in living if we ain't living life!" I sang along ang just felt the beat just to brighten this weird situation up a bit. Come on, don't judge me! I really love music! And what is an adventurous adventure if there aren't any?

I immediately parked my car. I got up from my seat and went out, not bothering to lock it because it doesn't matter anymore.

I pulled my phone out while I was on my to the entrance door and got the audio ready.

"Wait, Ally! Hold up!" I heard someone say. I figured it was Natalie.

"Oh, yeah?" I said facing her.

"What are you doing here? Phil said you're not allowed to-"

"Hold it." I said, cutting her off. "Don't listen to him!" I said looking as serious as ever.

"Stop joking, Roberts! GUARDS!" She yelled to the security. He went near me and started grabbing my arm.

"NO! WAIT! I need to talk to him!!!" I yelled and my voice echoed through the walls. Everyone's attention finally on me. Yeah, I'm not afraid anymore! COME ON! Give all your attention on me!

"What the, Ally?" That voice... ELEANOR!

"EL!" I yelled to her.

"What on earth are you doing? Stop making scandalous actions!" She sassed. I rolled my eyes and tried to pull my arm off of the security's grip. But he kept on tugging. "LET GO!" I yelled louder. But he still wouldn't budge. Okay, no choice. I tried talking and shouting and pulling...

I lifted my leg up to his stomach with full force and he went tumbling down the floor. Oh, poor guy. But he deserve it!

"ALLYSON!" Eleanor yelled, her voice filled with the 'what-do-you-think-you-are-doing' tone.