Chapter 25

Jorge's POV

"I'm sorry" mom said

"For what?"

"For hiding this for you"

"You just don't wanted to hurt me, I understand" Accually I don't, but she is sick, I don't want to fight right now...

"I'm happy you do, son... You know that I love you?"

"Yes, of course mom! And I love you"

"Dear, you have to know that I'll always stay with you, I'll follow you every where... I will always be there the only thing what will change, is that... That you can't see me..."

"And can't hug you, you can't talk to me, can't give me advice..."

"I can give you one advice, what is enough for the rest of your life... Follow your heart"

"Should I tell you a secret?"

"That you're in love?"

"Wait, how do you know?"

"Boy, I know you I can see it in your eyes, it's Martina right?" She asks and I nodd

"Will you promise that when I'm not here anymore, you will tell her?"

"I don't know"

"Yes you do know" She said and I nodd

"Okay, I'll tell it, for you"

"No, not for me... For yourself"

"True love doesn't knock on the door, you have to do something for it, it can be hard, but it's worth it... I did it, and it was the best decision, cuz I found my true love..."

"Dad" I said smiling

"Yes, your dad"

"You will greet him there, right?"

"Sure I will" She said laughing

"I don't want you to die mom! I can't do this alone... I can't do this... Without you..."

"Believe me, you can do anything, with or without me, Just go for he... Her..." She said with pain in her face

"Mom, you okay?"

"Y...Yes... Sweetheart, remember too do what you want to do, you only live once, I l...lo.." She stopped talking and closed her eyes

"Mom?" After I asked that the sound of a long beep followed... The line on the machine stayed straight... Is she...? "A NURSE SOMEONE?!!! PLEASE HELP WHAT IS HAPPENING?!!!" I scream, I cry so loud, four nurses came in, two of them took me away, I yelled that they need to let me stay, but they don't, I try to fight myself free, but they were stronger and took me out the room... Everything became blurry, but fast it changed into black...