Chapter 10

Tini's POV

The last fan is away! I really have counter how many people still needed to come! I decided to call mom... I miss her...

"Hi mom!" I said

"Hey sweetheart" She anwsered

"How are you?" I ask

" I'm fine and you?" She reply

"I'm fine, but you know Angela" I said a bit sad

"What has she done now?" She said kinda angry

"Nothing important, I just wanted to know how you are and how Fran is and... And how d...dad is..." I said with no expression on my face

"Ahw sweetheart, Fran is fine, and dad... Dad is the same..."

"I don't want him to die mom" I said getting tears in my eyes

"Sweetheart we can't do anything about it, you know what the docter said"

"I can do something about it and that is being with you!"

I said now really crying

"I feel worse! Dad is there fighting for his life and I am just singing stupid songs for that stupid public, bc of that stupid Angela!"

"Sweetheart please don't say that! I thought you loved your fans!"

"Yes I do love them much! The fans are the only reason why I still stand there on stage! But mom! I'm the most worse doughter of the whole world! Can I please come back to Argentina?"

"Sweetheart don't give up your carieer for this"

"Mom! Dad is about to die!!!"

"I know... And you're right, but think... I'm sure that dad wants you to stay there in tour! Do you remember your first performance on stage? You was so lucky and your smile it was real, I don't think people see that smile anymore"

"Angela is mean, Dad is about to die and I am totally stressed!"

"Sweetheart, everything will be fine, I'm sorry, but Fran is begging me to speak you do you want?"

"Yeah!"

"Bye sweetheart we will call tomorrow again!"

"Bye mom"

I hear that she is giving the phone too Fran

"Tinita!" He said

"Fran!!!" I said crying louder when I hear his voice, me and Fran have a really good band...

"How are you feeling?"

"Bad really bad, no worser than that!"

I know I said something else to mom, but I tell my brother more than to anyone else!

"What did Angela to you now?"

"She slapped me, because I said I didn't liked the heels from yesterday! And you know dad... I want to be with him"

"I understand, but beautiful Tini, you help him! You are the reason why we can pay the horspital! Beauty, NEVER say again that you are the worst doughter ever, and yes I heard you on the phone, cuz you are the best daughter any father can have"

"Fran you are the best you know that"

"Yeah I do know that" He said while I laughed between my tears

"I need to go now or Angela will kill me"

"Okey! Stay strong sis!"

"Thanks Fran, love you till the moon and back"

"Love you more, bye sis"

"Bye bro" I said while smiling and hang up

"Are you okey?" I heard an unknown boy voice saying, oh no! Damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn!!!

I slowly turn around, with my head down, not wanted to face him

"I'm sorry! It wasn't the meaning you should hear that" I said shocked

"Wanna talk?" He asked, weird question

"No I don't even know you what are you accually doing here?"

"I have a meet and greet"

"With?"

"With you of course"

"Oh no! I'm so sorry I thought the last one was the last one and I... I... I'm just so stupid I'm sorry"

"It's okey"