Chapter 21~ secret messages

Start from the beginning

" nope, I've only been in town for a couple of days, but ever since I got away from him he hasn't really tried to get me again." I responded.

" okay... Well how about do you know where he lives?"
" I was drugged once he got me so I don't know the destination."
" were you raped or hurt at all?"

" nope. He just kept me at the house the whole time."
" so how did you get away?" She asked confusingly.
" I ran out of the house and I was walking down the street and this random car came up and drove me into town."

" do you remember the name of the person who drove the car?"
" I don't recall." I put my arms up. (;

" okay well who do you think did this to your friend?" She asked.
" I think it was Jason. He is probably trying to get back at me, and that was his way."

" alright well we will put a search warrant out for him. I will escort you home when you leave here." Benson said closing her notebook.

That's it? She doesn't want to know what I've been up to? She doesn't want to know anything about the gang? Anything I know about Jason? If Jason had anything she needed? Wow.

" alright." I would've ejected but she sounded determined.
" umm soo do you just want to call me when you're out? I'll drive you home." I said standing up.
" yeah that sounds good." She responded.

" okay, I'm going to head out then." I said motioning benson to go.
" bye!" Ana waved and smiled.

We walked out in silence then to the elevator.
" you're not telling me something." Benson said when the elevator closed.
" uhh I don't know what you mean?"

" You're positive you haven seen Jason anytime lately?" She asked,
" no ma'am."
" if we brought you to the station do you think we could do another sketch of him to get an idea of what he looks like?" She asked.

" wait you're telling me, he's on your top wanted list, but you don't even know what he looks like?" I asked.
" he always wore a mask so we never saw his face. Or we would always get away before we could ever see him." Benson said annoyed.

I thought for a second. I'm going to trick her out.
" that's weird because he always wore a mask around me. I've never seen his actual face, just his eyes." I said trying not to grin.

I thought of his eyes. They were a deep chocolate brown but could turn dark in seconds depending on his mood or what's going on. His eyes described him on the most part. They would sparkle when he was happy, widened when he was shocked. They all helped describe him. But that was my thing with him not for anyone else.

" he did? But you described what he looked like at the station a while ago." Benson said raising an eyebrow.

" I only described what color eyes and color hair he had, the rest was more body figures." I said correcting her.
" okay.... Well if anything pops into your mind about him, here is my card, you can call me anytime, if you ever feel scared or threatened that he is coming for you, just give me a call and I'll have my team there in less than a minute." Benson said as we walked out to the parking lot.

" thank you." I took the card and walked to Jason's car.
" okay I'm just going to drive you to your house and make sure you get in safely then I'm going to go back to the station." Benson said driving up next to me in her car.
" okay." I responded then got in Jason's Ferrari.

*just got done. It wasn't too bad, I'm leaving the hospital now, benson insists on escorting me home so just meet me there like a block away from my house.* I texted Jason then started the car. Everything lit up in pretty colors and it played a cute little song.