1|| New Teacher

Hey guys! I've noticed that I've never written a book dedicated to Saulbert so here we are! Updates will come every Friday evening (AEST) *Australian Eastern Standard Time*
Please enjoy and leave feedback on how you feel about this story!! ❤️

Adam ran quickly before he was late for his class, unusual for a student to be caring about their class attendance, but Adam had to care, he was the teacher.
Maths teacher for that matter, he was never late to his classes but today he was just so caught up in his own business he forgot about the time. As he walked into the room, kids were either yelling, throwing paper balls at each other or on their phones. Adam cleared his throat loudly, letting them know of his presence.

"Everyone, please sit down and get your homework out. Presuming you all did it." Adam chuckled softly, placing his laptop and bag down, he straightened out his work suit and walked around the classroom, collecting the homework. "I'm hoping when I grade all of these, at least half the class will get good marks, the other half will probably have to get tutored." He spoke sternly, gathering sheet by sheet.

"Mr Lambert?" A student, Melaine Moore, spoke. She was an average student, average IQ but she chose to hang around people that always distracted herself away from work.

"Yes, Melaine?" Adam spoke, collecting the last bits of homework, walking back to his desk where he put everything in his bag, to be marked later tonight. "Another sleepless night." Adam thought to himself.

"If we don't pass this years Maths, what happens next year?" Melaine asks, tapping away on her smartphone.

"Then you repeat it until you do pass, phone away." Adam stood at the front of the class, leaning on his desk and folding his arms across his chest. "Now today is going to be a fairly easy day as it's the first week of a new school year, I don't want to be one of those teachers so I'm giving you all a Math test, to see how well your revision is." Adam smirked, handing out the slips of paper.

As Adam went to hand the last few out, the principal knocked on the door.

"Oohh, Mr Lambert is in trouble." Some kids laughed. Adam finished handing the sheets out.

"Back in two minutes and when I do get back, I expect to see no phones out and people concentrating as hard as your brains will go." Adam spoke sternly. He walked out of the classroom to see the principal with someone next to him.

"Adam, this is our new student teacher, he will be in your class for this term before heading back to Finland to finish his schooling." She smiled, the man had blonde hair and the most beautiful blue eyes anyone could see, no pun intended, he wore a suit like Adam, and was only a little bit shorter than him.

Adam held his hand out. "I'm Adam Lambert, nice to meet you." He smiled. The man shook his hand.

"My name is Sauli Koskinen." He smiled back, his accent was strong but very clear.

"If you don't mind, could you show Mr Koskinen around and get him familiar with the school?" The principal asked.

Adam nodded, "That's absolutely fine, follow me and I'll introduce the students to you."

Adam and Sauli walked into Te surprisingly quiet classroom. Adam cleared his throat once again.

"Everyone can I please have your attention?" Adam spoke, they all looked up away from their work. "We have a new student teacher with us today, he will be us for this term so there won't be any excuses on why you didn't complete your work at the end of lesson now you have two teachers." Adam smiled.

"I'm Mr Koskinen, you can call me Mr K if that's easier for anyone to say, as Mr Lambert said, I will be here for one term only before going back to Finland to finish my teaching career." Sauli spoke confidently but Adam could tell her was really nervous.