I opened the door slowly and poked my head to see if there is any sign of nurses and doctors or utilities and luckily, there aren't any. Just a few paitents with their families and friends wandering around. Oh, they're lucky.

I casually walked towards the door so that I wouldn't catch any attention. Yeah, I'm sneaking out. I don't want to be here!

I'm gonna find Terence and aunt Cecilia! But, how?

I called a cab and told the driver to stop me in my apartment.  

As soon as I arrived, I payed the driver enough money and I started sprinting towards my brother's room.

"Are there any clues?" I asked myself, scanning through his stuff. I checked his closet, his end table, his study table, his computer and his bookshelf.  

"Damn!" I surprisingly exclaimed as my wrist accidentally hit the edge of his study table. I took a look at it and its already bleeding. "Shit..." I said under my breath. I shrugged the pain off and focused on what's important.  

I went to his bed and scanned under the mattress.  

nothing. Absolutely nothing. 

I started crying and crying. Now, I'm soaking wet. My hands are covered with tears and blood. 

I should wash my hand and treat it first. 

I went towards Terence's bathroom and started washing my cut with luke warm water. I used his anti- bacterial soap and then wiped it with his towel gently. I grabbed his first aid kit and started treating it with betadine and agua oxinada. I then covered it with this long cotton thingy and taped it around my wrist. Hmmm... Now I feel a little better.  

I went towards my room to tidy myself a bit and start searching for damn clues and hints on where I could find my brother and my aunt. 

As I opened the door, I saw Nikka in her closet with her eyes watery and puffy.  

"Nikka...." I said softly and with a hint of apology on my voice. She turned to look at me and her expression turned slowly from miserable and sad to angry and hurt.  

"What in the world are you doing here?" she asked, harshly.  

"I- I w-wanna uh... " I stammered. I wanna tell her about my dangerous situation! I wanna tell her about my brother being kidnapped, me being fired and all those chiz. 

"Well?" she asked sounding impatient. 

"Uh, look, I know you wouldn't believe me but aunt is still alive!" I said feeling a little happy. 

"Stop making fables and grow up, Ally! She's dead! Everyone dies! She's gone and so is our friendship!" 

Our friendship? gone? what? My head was loading. This can't be over. There is no freaking way for our friendship to be over! We've known each other in like, forever! 

"W-what? N-no! No, Nikka! We can work this out! Our friendship can't be o-over!" 

"I'm sorry"  

"No. W-why are you packing your things?" I asked, almost choking on my own words. She can't be going! 

"I'm leaving. I-" she was cut off by a familiar honk. It's Eleanor! 

"I gotta go!" She picked her bags up amd left me standing in the middle of our- I mean, MY room.  

I cried and cried and cried. Maybe I'm dreaming. Maybe I'm just sleeping on my own bed back at our house and aunt is already waiting for me at skype. I maybe late for school because I'm trapped in this stupid dream! Maybe One Direction never really exists and so does Phil? Maybe this is just a nightmare.

Again, an amount of tears fled from my eyes, knowing that this is all real. Why can't I just live normally? Live like the other normal people. 

Wait, why am I even in this world? Why do I exist? I should be dead. I'm useless! I only cause problems and I ,too, have problems. No one needs me! If I'm long gone, all the people's lives should be happier and more brighter. I am just a freaking burden to them. To Nikka, to Terence, to aunt, to Kendall, to Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam, to Eleanor and to mom. Mom... I should call her!  

Ha! I knew I should keep her number for emergencies.

The phone rang and it took in like seconds for her to pick up. 

"Hello?" she said through the phone. My spirits lifted up a little bit upon hearing her voice. Maybe its just instincts or maybe I just missed her because I haven't heard her voice for a very long time. She just keeps on leaving me letters and notes. 

"Mom!" I exclaimed happily. 

"Yeah, what is it, hun?" She asked, fast. Nah, she might just be in a hurry. 

"Look. I need to tell you ab-" 

"Mommy, mommy! Look, I tied my shoes all by myself!" I was cut off by a muffled sound coming through the other line and it sounded like a little child. Is she with another family? Is that why she left us? What's up with that? 

"Look, hun, I need to go. I'll call back when I got time." then she hung up. What the actuall hell? And she got the guts to hang up on me? How dare she!  

She even left us for some other stupid family. Does she even feel sorry? Isn't she even guilty? Isn't she worried? Does she really care for me and for my brother? Whoever that man she is with, that's her third one! She's such a slut! Yeah, I called my selfish mom a slut,problem? She only cares for herself. And she doesn't even care about us at all!

I am now mad. Furious and on fire!  

When I get my hands on that Phil oh, I'm gonna bring his head back here and cook it for my dog's food! But first, I need to buy a dog. I'll buy something big so that he'll suffer very painfully.

------------------------

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

I am a Directioner and a brat at the same time. I really freak out when I see Cher Lloyd!!! But dontcha worry, I still love One Direction more ;)

And oh, follow me on twitter!!! hahaha!!! it's haroldrockme69  

And it turns out that Steffi's storg was... er, let's say she threw it. She didn't finish writing it and she didn't continue. I don't know why but...yeah, she cancelled it.

Het guys, you know what, I LOVE GEMMA STYLES! She's freaking gorgeous! I've got many girl crushes! Gemma, Cher, Jennette, Liz and Ariana. OMG, am I a tomboy?  

Jus kidding, I'm not! haha!!!

Well, I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR READING!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT! :D 

C'mon, HELP ME OUT HERE!!!

love lots, 

-aliistyles