Chapter 34

Song Of The Chapter: When you look me in the eyes by The Jonas Brothers.

______________________________

"Do you see me when I'm looking at you? Baby do you hear me when I'm telling the truth ohhhh uh oh oh" I sang walking out of the bathroom into mine and Austin's closet.

Once I deeply apologized to Sarah and Alex and went to see Ethan and mom Austin and I came back to Miami.

"What is that song I've never heard it?" Austin asked waking up.

"We'll morning sleepy head! And it's a song I've been working on." I said

"Do you have more of it?"

"Yes but I'm not going to sing it to you because it's still pretty rough and I want it to be a surprise." I said

"Fine then I see how it is." Austin said pouting and turning around, shoving his face into a pillow on our bed.

I ran over to him and jumped on his back after I put on my underwear of course. Kissing his neck. "Love you." I whispered in his ear.

He flipped me around and sat on me making me laugh. "Love you too." He smiled I put my hands on his chest. He kissed me again and slipped out from under him.

"Oh Rocco called you earlier and I answered and he said that you have an interview tomorrow and not to be late!" I said

"Oh thanks honey." He said I laughed when he called me honey... He sounds like he's 35 or something.

"You welcome cupcake." I called out of the closet.

"Kaylei don't you think it's time for you to come out of the closet already?" Austin said

"Shut up! That was one time ok? And it was her idea!" I said cause I knew he was talking about that time Taylor wanted to take a picture of us kissing for a picture -_- he hasn't let it go ever since he saw the picture.

"Whatever but you know what I love you stil." He said

"Love you too now can you move please I would like to go get ready for the day?" I said laughing and brushing past him.

He laughed and hit my butt. I looked back and he was biting his lip so I decided to tease him and take off my towel leaving me in my purple lace bra and underwear.

"Oh. My. Gosh." He said mouth gaping open.

"Close your mouth you'll catch flies in there. " I laughed walking over to the vanity slipping my tank top on and a sweatshirt of Austin's just till I was done.

"You hurt!" Austin blurted out.

I gave him a weird look "umm... Is that an insult or...?" I asked

"No I meant that your beauty hurts!" He said. I laughed and turned back to the mirror.

"That makes NO sense what's-so-ever." I said

"You're wrong it makes perfect sense" He said. I laughed and finished my hair braiding it and starting on my makeup. "you don't need this" Austin said grabbing my makeup bag.

"You're right I don't need it but I want to use it atleast give me the coverup." I said

"Fine whats that?" He asked.

"The tan stuff." I said

"Oh noo thats the worst what about that black stuff you but on the bottom of your eye" He said looking for my eyeliner.

"Fine its called eyeliner by the way." I said he pulled at liquid eyeliner and I glared at him.

"What???" He said